Abussiveness!

Sticky!

How much abuse do you get on a ride i know this isn't really trials realated but i just wonderd how much you get?

I just wonderd because it normally happens not saying any names but (ash kennard lol)

anyway just write what happens and what people say an we will see what is the best one lol......

Right then, let's not let this wonderful thread go to waste...

A chav walked past me the other day and I was expecting him to ask for for a go on my bike or something but instead he said, 'I think you dropped your bar of chocolate'.

To which I replied, 'Yeah, cheers'.

:o

Well if your post are sensible then people uld not abuse you.

When i had just signed up i got some abuse but learned very quickly to put relevant posts.

If you just put relevant posts then you will not get abused.

One more thing when Ash-kennard (appologies for if your name is spelt wrong) does 'abuse' you wellalmost everyone would agee with him if you have done something wrong. I am not sucking up to Ash before anyone says anything.

But i some times get abused while riding by chavs walking by and laffing if i do something. I mean whats that all about i land omething perfect and my brakes squeak so some chav comes along and laghs.

Adam.

Edited by adam trials

Ive never been given abuse on my bike the only thing realy is if im on the street and on a wall the owners of the wall tell me to get off whch is fair.Normally people are nice to me likethey say well done your not bad on that and then theres the usuall with old people asking why you havent got a seat or why are your tyres so wide but no never abuse even the chavs dont say anything.

Sam

Well if your post are sensible then people uld not abuse you.

When i had just signed up i got some abuse but learned very quickly to put relevant posts.

If you just put relevant posts then you will not get abused.

One more thing when Ash-kennard (appologies for if your name is spelt wrong) does 'abuse' you wellalmost everyone would agee with him if you have done something wrong. I am not sucking up to Ash before anyone says anything.

But i some times get abused while riding by chavs walking by and laffing if i do something. I mean whats that all about i land omething perfect and my brakes squeak so some chav comes along and laghs.

Adam.

lmao

hes on about in real life not on here, callum lives in my local town

Come to think of it...

My worst one was a really old moody lady came out of fareham precinct and smiled at me so i smiled back like you do and then out of nohwhere came......HOPE YOU FALL OF AND BREAK YOUR NECK SON! and then another old lady came up to me and sed she is obviously in a bad mood so dont listen and then whisperd into my ear i think shes on the blob.

I laughed and walked away and all of the happend when i wasnt even on my unicycle.

Callum

Was riding abit of park when some 3ft 1 chav, looked about 11 said 'This isn't a trials park twat'

I wasnt sure I heard what he was saying so I said 'Are you talking to me?'

He said 'Yeh'

So I shouted as loud as I could 'Shut the f*ck up you little pr*ck' and everyone started laughing and ripping the piss.

Highlight was when someone said this isn't a chav park either and he replied in a extrmely high chav accent 'I aint no chav'.

Thats as good as the abuse gets around here :S

Phil

i got chased by an old person cos i was in a play park and i laughed sooo much, but to be fair he was right to tell me to get off ut chasing me that was un called for. But he only chased my for like 10 meters i think other wise he would have died....

on the ride last weekend, we had a chav try it, there was him on his snot green bmx and around 20 of us. Joe maher, leon, nick foster, simpson, kyle, reece, well way more than a little chav could handle, he rode past with the usual " oi p**ck what the f**k are you looking at wa***r, ill f**k you up c**t" just made me LOL

always get moaned at, just because what we do looks weird and should not be scoientifically possible.

matt

i got chased by an old person cos i was in a play park and i laughed sooo much, but to be fair he was right to tell me to get off ut chasing me that was un called for. But he only chased my for like 10 meters i think other wise he would have died....

yup, Many old people are crazy. I was riding on a few rocks at like a mini park in Skipton, this women comes up and tells me its a garden and I shouldnt be riding it, so I nicely got of my bike and so did my mate. then she gave us a small lecture. Well I had enough. I told that what I was doing didnt do anything to the "garden" which it wasn't, and that if people had put in the effort to clean up the smashed bottles on the path, the over turned bench, the ciggarette packets, I would of respected that it was well looked after and not ridden it, well she insisted that people do clean the area up, but Ive seen that bench still overturnned, smashed bottle still on the ground to this day. But I still moved on to some where else.

If I had carried on riding there then I would be in the wrong. Just respect what people think even if it is complete rubbish in your eyes. And as for chavs, or anyone like that, dont react, thats all they want. They will use your reaction as an excuse to carry on or get violent. if they get violent, move on, even though you shouldnt have to its easier to do that.

And whilst I'm posting in this topic. If you put someone else in danger, I would expect abuse of some kind. and if its busy and your trying to do huge gaps or something, theres a massive chance someone will get hurt. Think before you react to what they said to you. If your wrong Admit it and apologize, other wise your not doing a great job to support trials. and could be seen as bad etiquatte ;).

on the ride last weekend, we had a chav try it, there was him on his snot green bmx and around 20 of us. Joe maher, leon, nick foster, simpson, kyle, reece, well way more than a little chav could handle, he rode past with the usual " oi p**ck what the f**k are you looking at wa***r, ill f**k you up c**t" just made me LOL

always get moaned at, just because what we do looks weird and should not be scoientifically possible.

matt

Hahahaha yeah the fluorescent green Piranah!

Good day that were!

(Y) Joe

Police, BMXers, MTBers, Woodpushers, Bladers, Grungers, Goths, Greebos, Chavs, The Bloke in Tesco, People that work in bike shops, Granny's, My step dad, Courtney & People that live around me. about the only people that dont hassle us is babies.

not many people realy.

Most people respect us trials riders

Jamie Harper (this ginger kid) was on a bench. CSO's (HAHA) saw him. They Gave Me, him and Shithead a little ticket thing.

Shithead wernt even on a bike and i wasnt on the bench so WTF???

Edited by charlie >est<

I got threatend with 'section 52' or some rubbish like that, basically they said they could crush my bike if they wanted to. I was not best pleased, only just got it. My mate had dropped off a 5ft wall just before that and got one of many tickets he has collected over the years lol. We get abused by old men, old women just stand by and watch (well, most of them) and woodpushers, chavs been the obvious one and the bus drivers and cso's. Most people dont like us to put it shortly. Because they are jelouse?

yup, Many old people are crazy. I was riding on a few rocks at like a mini park in Skipton, this women comes up and tells me its a garden and I shouldnt be riding it, so I nicely got of my bike and so did my mate. then she gave us a small lecture. Well I had enough. I told that what I was doing didnt do anything to the "garden" which it wasn't, and that if people had put in the effort to clean up the smashed bottles on the path, the over turned bench, the ciggarette packets, I would of respected that it was well looked after and not ridden it, well she insisted that people do clean the area up, but Ive seen that bench still overturnned, smashed bottle still on the ground to this day. But I still moved on to some where else.

If I had carried on riding there then I would be in the wrong. Just respect what people think even if it is complete rubbish in your eyes. And as for chavs, or anyone like that, dont react, thats all they want. They will use your reaction as an excuse to carry on or get violent. if they get violent, move on, even though you shouldnt have to its easier to do that.

And whilst I'm posting in this topic. If you put someone else in danger, I would expect abuse of some kind. and if its busy and your trying to do huge gaps or something, theres a massive chance someone will get hurt. Think before you react to what they said to you. If your wrong Admit it and apologize, other wise your not doing a great job to support trials. and could be seen as bad etiquatte ;).

Very good call.

A man came up to us and started a rant. I spoke for everyone who was riding and acted calmly and politely. But still because im a 'youth' he disregarded everything I said. He started walking away and I said I think we should have a rational conversation about it. He put forward some weak arguement and just walked off when I was talking to him.

So its preety clear to me that allthough I won't do this it has preety much the same effect telling people to 'f*ck right off' as being polite and respectful.

Phil

Wow this is the most replies i have had yet.

I am rather pleased lol umm but yer even my videos did not have this many so keep them coming please and by what i have just ead i gather everybody is the same as me [b]WE ALL HATE CHAVS!

But anyway keep these coming and I am thinking about a big ride but that will be in another topic.....

Keep it up

Callum