Oh My Life... Fat Girl Roadeo

Right just got in, from watching the premier of earthed 4....

me, tic, oli (nmt_ioli), craig (cyrlt gauird freak>?) and rich pearson went to watch it.

Oh mu good film ev efryone hsould buy it! C heers chris for dforgetting about it!!!!! :P

Annywhows we went to some weatherspoons pub after for some !"rounds" ended up with pretty mich everyone kissing rich's girl firneds and rich forcing himself on me...... hje did the same to craig but craig seemed to enjoy it.....

on the walk bac k to rich's house craig and rich neaRLY fell into the rtiver which looked prtetty deep.... but i mangaed to grab hold of rich;s leg to stop them obth falliung int....

also we maanged to get rich to platy "fat girl roadeo" where hyou dance with a FAT girl and then go to kiss here and wisper in her ear. :" youi are the fsttsest mosdt disgusintg whptre in the world" then tyu and hold on to her for as long as possible. possoble TF c omp? well anyways rich did it and she sais " tyhtas what my b/f says aswell" LMAO shee lookd pretty tyurned on about it aswell ive got a video somewhere on my phone wich woll br put up on yuoutuber tomorrowe....

big respect for rich's g/f whoencourageed him to do it! L:OL

a whyasc heers for a great night out and a RAD TIUME!

video will be posted tomorrow night when i getg it off my phone.

Right just got in, from watching the premier of earthed 4....

me, tic, oli (nmt_ioli), craig (curly haired freak?) and rich pearson went to watch it.

Oh my god, the Akrigg section.... everyone should buy it just for that 3 min part!

Annywhows we went to some weatherspoons pub after for some "rounds" in and it ended up with everyone kissing rich's girl friend and rich kissing craig a number of times.... he then forced himself on me and proceeded to bite my nose and top lip....

on the walk back to rich's house craig and rich very nearly fell into the rtiver which looked prtetty deep.... but i mangaed to grab hold of rich's leg to stop them both falling in....

also we manged to get rich to play "fat girl roadeo" where you start to slow dance with a FAT girl and then go to kiss here and wisper in her ear "you are the fattsest most disgusting whore in the world" then as she tries to walk away you and hold on to her for as long as possible. hence the name fat girl rodeo. we rekon there should be a TF comp. well anyways rich said the whole disgusting whore thing to this girl and she was like "thats what my boyfriend thinks to" !!!! LMAO she lookd pretty tyurned on about it and started to stroke richs beard! hhaahaha ive got a video somewhere on my phone which will be put up on youtube tomorrow....

big respect for rich's g/f who encourageed him to do it! LOL

cheers for a great night out we had a RAD TIME!

video will be posted tomorrow night when i get it off my phone