I'm Buying A Laptop Battery...

JT!

Milli Amp Hours, if i remember correctly.

The larger the number the longer it will last per charge. 1400 - 2200 is generally a 4 - Cell battery, adn give about 1 - 2 hours on most laptops. 4000 - 4400 is generally an 8 Cell battery giving about 3+ hours battery life. But that is completely dependant on specs, and what your doing with the lappy.

Not a problem at all. Personally id alwats get the longer lasting battery, even if it is on th mains most of the time. Cause int he summer, you be able to sit in the garden and watch a dvd, and get a nice tan doing it! And during a power cut youll have something todo if its raining ;)

Yeah for my MBP theyre £99 :(

Hehe, my Powerbook battery was recalled so I got a new one absolutely freeeeeee (And I can keep the old one which still works fine).

JT: It might be worth checking if yours has been recalled - I think it applies to Dell/Sony/Apple laptops.

JT: It might be worth checking if yours has been recalled - I think it applies to Dell/Sony/Apple laptops.

Mines an acer, they arn't too much actually, £40. :) What would we do without ebay.

Hehe, my Powerbook battery was recalled so I got a new one absolutely freeeeeee (And I can keep the old one which still works fine).

Mines pakard bell, would that have been recalled?

It was a load of batteries made by Sony. As yours is not a battery by Sony, it's less likely, however there iss till a chanvce, but I've not heard about Packard Bell's bursting into flames...

There was nothing about any Apples bursting into flames, but they used the same battery technology, apparently. So they all got recalled. I got an email about it, I'm not sure how you'd find out if yours was recalled.