American Classic Micro 68

Mr Dave

Humm i found there site, but cant find anywhere that sells there stuff, not even there prices.

Ok the hubs may be weak, but what happens when they break?

i don't do big drops, or massive front wheel moves, i do tap, but not very hard.....

And for 20 quid as long as it lasts 6 months ill be happy...

noone got one?

Dave :)

the monos nice yeah , if you have the money get that, but it looked like you wanted a cheap hub and the monos twice the price of the one you were looking at.

True however if its going to last you longer than twice as long its got to be worth it.

as the old saiyng goes Buy Cheap, Buy Twice

:)

Phil

Edited by Phil_Onza

Price isnt really a problem, ive curently got a king and a disc on the front, but im trying to make my bike lighter, so the micro thing looked alright!

if you recon 1 month ali then fair enough ill leave em.

Yeah im bidding on a mono atm, ill up my bid to make sure i get it then :P

Wish i hadn't sold all my spare parts now

Dave

True however if its going to last you longer than twice as long its got to be worth it.

as the old saiyng goes Buy Cheap, Buy Twice

:)

Phil

[/quote

The planet X hub has the same bearings and axle as the DMR hubs, so they are not going to break any time soon.

oh sorry i thought davetrials meant that really old hope mono, not sure if it was titanium ? looks like that lightweight mono, but the center bit doesn't have the tapers at each side next to the flange .....

Anyone heard of these ringle hubs ? have been offered one ?!?!?!?!

oh sorry i thought davetrials meant that really old hope mono, not sure if it was titanium ? looks like that lightweight mono, but the center bit doesn't have the tapers at each side next to the flange .....

Anyone heard of these ringle hubs ? have been offered one ?!?!?!?!

my friend has a ringle rear disc 72 eps freehub and its gorgeous, he uses it for heavy jumping and has used it for a long time too and its still going strong. they seem good

JK

Ive got a Ringle Abbah SOS on the back of my freeride bike, its lush, and bombproof, thats about all I can say about it.

If I remember rite then the mono on CRC is 100g-ish, so not exactly heavy, thats what I'd go with if I wasn't running a front disc.