Gaz Meradeth

ftw

Hi, everybody I bought some forks of Gaz last week, for £50 but he said to me he has posted them. :unsure:

I need to know his house address so I can try and get my money back. Or get the forks. :ermm:

So if any body knows his address please could you tell me as I am getting pis**d off now as they are not here.

Thanks Ross. (Y)

No need to be like that <_< .

I have waited 1 week and 3 days nows surley they must be lost or he has'nt posted them.

Ross. (Y)

it can take ages for things to arrive!

when i got my zoo lever off cls, it took over a week, but when it came i was pretty happy! you just need to wait! chase him up on it! and wait at least 2 weeks or so, the british postal system is by no means the bestest.

matt

My mates the same situation as you apart from hes been waiting longer, he has been waiting for his 2006 Zoo! Python for 2 and half weeks now to recive from Gaz M, wich is shocking (N)

!!WoW!!

Well I have been trying to contact him. But on my friends msn account it says he is online. :unsure: But on mine it says he is offline. So he has obviously got a guilty concience on something, I think he has blocked me or something :angry:

I will wait few more days, if nothing happens then something needs to be done.

I have also been sending him e-mails but no reply. <_<

Thanks Ross. (Y)

yeah, i had problems with him as well although he did send the parcel off fairly quickly. he just hardly packed the frame and it came all dented and with missing headset parts

read peoples references thread before you buy, if they appear not to have one, search the references forum

neva buy off gaz m he will rip u off on the leeds crimbo ride i heard off sum kids tht on of there mate bort sum forks off him and he sent the money but gaz neva sent the forks and then sold them to a friend of his and the kid neva got his money bak

whats gazs problem? theres no point robbing people off unless your a complete w***er, which in this case he seems to be. ross, get big al to sort him out ;)lol.

:lol: Thats a good one Liam.

Is there anything I can do to get my cash back :$ As £50 is a lot of money to me. <_<

Thanks Ross. (Y)

You have him on msn right ? You can track his i.p address through his e-mail address and that will then give you the location of the computer and it narrows it down to his exact postcode.

It's do-able but it isn't free. Think its like £25. The police can do it for you also.

Dan....................

You have him on msn right ? You can track his i.p address through his e-mail address and that will then give you the location of the computer and it narrows it down to his exact postcode.

It's do-able but it isn't free. Think its like £25. The police can do it for you also.

Dan....................

+

get some ghetto chav/ pikeys to go round to his house and beat him up

= (Y)

Edit: team trials-uk ideas *** :lol:

Edited by max-t

+

= (Y)

Edit: team trials-uk ideas *** :lol:

Hahahahah. Nice one Max.

Ill go round his house and get him in order :shifty: .

Hope you get your forks dude.

Dan.........................

EDIT: Dude do you not know what a baseball bat is ? Once you get hold of his address, Go round his house, Beat the ultimate shit through his ass (Do Joe Oakley whilst your there) and walk away casually with your forks.

Edited by Danny Kearns

lmfao, how the f**ks this gonna help u Tit, Msn, Email Him? Your fault really, you should of rang him or what ever before the deal !

No need for that. Yes like I said I have him on msn but he has blocked me. :angry: So f**k knows what to do.

Ross (Y)

Mite try the IP thing.

Thanks for the help

No need for that. Yes like I said I have him on msn but he has blocked me. :angry: So f**k knows what to do.

Ross (Y)

Mite try the IP thing.

Thanks for the help

Yeah Ben stop being nasty or else i will steal your adamant at Notts.

As for the I.P thing. Its not the easiest trick to do. There are tutorials on hacking forums etc. Good luck.

Dan.....................