Onza V-dapters

Alex.loves.boys

Hi.

Im running a front vee at the moment and its good, but i want something with a little bit more power.

Sooo.

I stumblled accorss these on farty

http://tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=2005

Are they any good?

Flexy?

I feel a vee has more hold than a maggie, plus seeeing as i have v mounts on my forks, and i have no money to get a maggie together i thought theses might be good?

Any reveiws would be nice?

or maybe adam or dave going into a bit more detail if they've tested them or whatever.

Cheers :)

I have a set you can try if u want Alex, they seem ok, but not realy suited to a rear brake, in my oppinion.........

Adam

hmmm

How'd you mean?

Im thinking of trying some heatsink reds or plaz on smooth.

Plaz on grind was amazing, but no modulation, and waay to loud.

I have my disk option, but for some reason i dont want to use disk?

haha.

i used to run a maggy on the front and then switched to a vee (avid 7 with avid pads) i already had a grind on the front but the power i had was incredible just put a light grind on the front with avid pads and it worked great for me also held really well in the rain which is nice

hope this helps

I've been running those adapters for a few weeks now, they replaced my maggie and the power in the V is sooo much better! Only problem i find is that there impossible to tighten up properly so you need to occasional twisthem back into place, takes 2 seconds and then they're great!

I've been running these on the back of my bmx with rimjams on an oddysey hazard light chrome rim and its fecking awesome...especially for a bmx brake!

it squeaks alot and the adaptors are really good!

theyre really clever and i'd use them on a vee, definitely!