Blair Vid 2(new Verson)

Blair d

Hello people! This is the new verson of my second vid due to rubbish editing in my last one and i have been told this one is better, a few more clips of me on my t-lite and the rest on my t-pro.

Comments would be kool on how to improve both riding and editing also what one you prefered if you have seen the other one (Y)

Hope you enjoy this one!!! :)Blair vid 2(new verson)

Edited by Blair d

aww not another f**king chav with a T-poo

keep up these faceplants man, u'll attract cheap pregant women

Chav? what have you based that on, him wearing trackies? He's the complete opposite of a chav actually, keep your shitty comments to yourself in future you wanker.

Edited by David20

Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this message board.

If there's an idea in your head, it's in solitary confinement. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you didn't have that botched back street lobotomy that left you that crisscrossed shoelace scar on your forehead; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "To be continued!", or if you didn't have a face that people shove in dough to make monster cookies. Who am I kidding? You would.

To sum up: I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you.

don't judge everyone based on yourself (Y)

good vid dude

make sure you try and get to the fort bill comp on the 25th you may surprise some people. :)

Didn't see the first one so i can't compare them.

gavyn

That's a bit judgemental if you ask me. So what if he wheres trackies, so what if you don't like them, no need to act like an asshole about it. Keep your opinions to yourself mate.

Excellent vid Blair, for only being 13 your doing some amazing stuff. Keep progressing like you are and you'll have a sponsor in no time.

No need for that.

Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this message board.

If there's an idea in your head, it's in solitary confinement. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you didn't have that botched back street lobotomy that left you that crisscrossed shoelace scar on your forehead; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "To be continued!", or if you didn't have a face that people shove in dough to make monster cookies. Who am I kidding? You would.

To sum up: I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you.

No need for that either. Its just jibberish looks like you are trying to look smart and copied and pasted something from an american forum.

hey Blair! , cool vid matey , it looks awsome :):)

keep the good riding and take care (Y)

juanpe.

Chav? what have you based that on, him wearing trackies? He's the complete opposite of a chav actually, keep your shitty comments to yourself in future you wanker.

yeah :)

No need for that.

No need for that either. Its just jibberish looks like you are trying to look smart and copied and pasted something from an american forum.

Looks like you go around looking of different ways to be a faggot, I suggest you find another forum, There is no need for that.

P.s Love you loadsxx

Edited by mad_ryan

mate wtf is your problem, i whole heartedly agree with patrick, he is just another kid on a t-pro, although better than the usual one... he is still riding in a fairly rushed and uncontrolled mannor

EDIT: just watched it again, ok the riding wasnt too bad, i hate repeating clips unless it is one after another, i find it to be rushed and probably not enough footage, he need to work on style abit more and not cut clips too short, it looks like you blatently didnt make something and tried to make it look so.

btw you do realise patt is deaf yeah? probably adds to his poor grammar...

Edited by ash-kennard

Looks like you go around looking of different ways to be a faggot, I suggest you find another forum, There is no need for that.

P.s Love you loadsxx

Sorry man didn't realise you had sand in your vagina.

Nice vid anyway bud (Y)

Sorry for my poor grammar i wrote on the other night typed it a bit too quickly, on the other hand, yes i am deaf but i'm not thick as you think!

how often do you see a rider wearing trackies (i KNOW they dont mean realting to chavs- i wear them when riding) WITH football socks around low mid-leg height??

thats how i referred the rider a chav because of the style he had on the vid! fine he has introduced a new trend in trials- football socks around trackies.....

you all can call me a sarcastic dick, unrespectful, thick, deaf etc........ know what? doesn't bother me at all. im used to remarks made about me and my deafness, those who do can f**k themselves silly.

also i'm just expressing my hate on chavs by the way.

so you all can stop quarrelling.

Pat

Edited by Revell-Bikes

how often do you see a rider wearing trackies (i KNOW they dont mean realting to chavs- i wear them when riding) WITH football socks around low mid-leg height??

Have you ever concidered (sp) that some people wear their trousers in their socks to protect their trouser from coming in the freewheel

I have to weir my socks like this aswell, and I am definatly no chav

Pat

you could have put it a bit better to be honest, if you'd have said that in the first post people would have understood.

just because he has his trousers tucked in to prevent him getting them caught does not mean he's a chav. I often wear 'chav' style clothes, but that doesn't mean I spend most of my time outside a local shop, listening to cascada on my phone and punching anyone that dares to walk on my side of the street. ;)

you could have put it a bit better to be honest, if you'd have said that in the first post people would have understood.

just because he has his trousers tucked in to prevent him getting them caught does not mean he's a chav. I often wear 'chav' style clothes, but that doesn't mean I spend most of my time outside a local shop, listening to cascada on my phone and punching anyone that dares to walk on my side of the street. ;)

Every time i ride when i have a bike that is i wear trackies

I find them easier to move in, alot more comfortable

I personally hate ridin in jeans

I dont see how he has to be a chav just because he wears trackies

hadnt seen the vid when i made my first post as i was at college, and was just posting about the chav thing...

now i have watched it i can say it wasnt too bad.

and how many chavs would use a funeral for a friend song in a trials vid...??? hahaha