Gaz M

Martin Grainger

Cheers Inur, i will let the lad know.

i think he bank transferred it, but god knows. it would be nice for trials riders to be civilised to trials riders and not F**K them over like obviously some people are.

Waynio......................

Too right, plus i'm sure he has a few mates on here. If they're not even concerned with him being a nob then they must have a serious problem as well. Next time he turns up to a ride (if he does) everyone should give him some serious shit.

give me a tenna and ill pay him a visit and get ur money back :shifty:lol only kiddin but why dont you just go to his house?? thats what id do, or send him letter bombs, post his addres in chat rooms sayin party tonight free drink blah blah blah, offer his house to squaters, tell a load of black gangsters that hes a racist b*****d and bullied you because you ur black. send him dead animals through the post. tell his parents hes gay, tell his gf he cheated on her with your best mate, tell the police/his school he deals drugs to lil kids. piss through his letter box, put frozen shaving foam through his letter box, throw one of the prank gas bombs into his house and call the fire brigade, post on the net that a peadofile lives at that address. get dead fish and tie them behind his hubcaps, in a few days the stink will be unreal and hell refuse to travel....pour realy fine sawdust into the grill of his car (found in between the bottom of the windscreen, and the bonnet of the car). when hes turns the air con. on itll make a blizard in his car and it takes months to get rid of it all!!!

keep doing shit like this till he pays you :D

give me a tenna and ill pay him a visit and get ur money back :shifty:lol only kiddin but why dont you just go to his house?? thats what id do, or send him letter bombs, post his addres in chat rooms sayin party tonight free drink blah blah blah, offer his house to squaters, tell a load of black gangsters that hes a racist b*****d and bullied you because you ur black. send him dead animals through the post. tell his parents hes gay, tell his gf he cheated on her with your best mate, tell the police/his school he deals drugs to lil kids. piss through his letter box, put frozen shaving foam through his letter box, throw one of the prank gas bombs into his house and call the fire brigade, post on the net that a peadofile lives at that address. get dead fish and tie them behind his hubcaps, in a few days the stink will be unreal and hell refuse to travel....pour realy fine sawdust into the grill of his car (found in between the bottom of the windscreen, and the bonnet of the car). when hes turns the air con. on itll make a blizard in his car and it takes months to get rid of it all!!!

keep doing shit like this till he pays you :D

Keep them coming. You should do a "101 ways to prank your money back" book.

My mate ross clayton has got the police involved. As he bought the zoo forks aswell as you Martin. My other mate on msn said to him when will ross get his stuff and Gaz said dont worry he will get his frame. :huh: So he doesnt know what he is going to be getting now.

i got mixed up with the frame thing i apologise and martin surely you could put something abit better then that after threatening to get the police involved calling me a scammer and everything. i doubt anyone will even realise you put it

Martin has received the forks. So will the other people i have sent things too

Edited by Gaz M

i got mixed up with the frame thing i apologise and martin surely you could put something abit better then that after threatening to get the police involved calling me a scammer and everything. i doubt anyone will even realise you put it

Martin has received the forks. So will the other people i have sent things too

Surely you could have sent the forks ages ago. Surely you could have had everything sorted out or at leasdt kept in contact with him. Surely its not that much of a suprise that he hasn't gone to great lengths to clear your name for you given the amount of shit you've put him through?

i didnt ask him to clear my name did i, just put something that people will actually see.. krisboats shut your f**king mouth and go and pretend your gerrin pissed at a party like you used to

ive been in contact with one of robbies friends and told them the frame is on its way, and i was in contact with martin the whole time

Edited by Gaz M

i didnt ask him to clear my name did i, just put something that people will actually see.. krisboats shut your f**king mouth and go and pretend your gerrin pissed at a party like you used to

ive been in contact with one of robbies friends and told them the frame is on its way, and i was in contact with martin the whole time

is that meant to be rossies. if it is he wanted the forks not the frame

You said surely you could have put something better than that. As if you were expecting an apology from him for getting the police involved and accusing you of being a scammer.

And its a forum, if you don't like what i said your going to have to live with it or stop dicking about when you sell something. You've brought it entirely upon yourself. Pretend? At least i can go and get pissed wherever i want, unlike you little kid :P