Gaz M

Martin Grainger

I knows.

I'm not taking sides, and i'm sure you have your reasons (although i do hope their good ones), but these threads and these scammer alligations wouldn't of happened had you promptly sent out stuff, or kept people in the loop.

One of the main things sellers lack is communication.

If its not sent yet, tell them why it isn't, don't wait for them to ask, if its sent, ask after a few days if it arrived, and if it arrived safely. If your having issues sending an item, tell them why, and tell them some sort of time frame with which they can expect delivery.

If you cant afford to send it or want to sell it but cba to package it then imo dont bother,your asking for Sh**.You cant blame these people making threads like this, most people have there stuff within a week and what most people have said is that you are taking up to a month to send stuff?..

I knows.

I'm not taking sides, and i'm sure you have your reasons (although i do hope their good ones), but these threads and these scammer alligations wouldn't of happened had you promptly sent out stuff, or kept people in the loop.

One of the main things sellers lack is communication.

If its not sent yet, tell them why it isn't, don't wait for them to ask, if its sent, ask after a few days if it arrived, and if it arrived safely. If your having issues sending an item, tell them why, and tell them some sort of time frame with which they can expect delivery.

Well said that man. Its not hard. Being "busy" is by no means an excuse.

"Busy" covers anything from overtime to your dad dying. I'm not defending Gaz, but he might not be making excuses for the hell of it.

But like what was said he just stayed silent. Seems to much like he's a lazy person.

When i bought some forks from TB_levelboss he took a month to send but it was all cool because he informed me what was happening every so often and reasured me that he hadn't fogotten. Which is what should normally happen if it takes longer than a week (5 working days).

you utter willy!

if you where in the same situation your teling me you'd just give up?

f**king bell ends like you piss me of.

agreed, that was a stupid comment, but there was no need really.

back to the main issue, gaz should really get his act together or there are going to be a big group of angry people on his doorstep soon. GAZ, GET IT SORTED MATE

iv got someone in the exact same position, except if he doesnt re-pay the money he owes, the police will get involved, and if they cant do owt, the lads dad will probably not take too well to what has happened.

People like this should be banned and black listed on the forum.

cant people see he is doing it to more than just 1 customer? The Admin should be doing something about it, after all it is their forum to look after. if they cant control the sellers on here, maybe they should totally shut down the for sale/wanted part of the forum.

Waynio..............................

they cant control the sellers on here, maybe they should totally shut down the for sale/wanted part of the forum.

thats a bit much dude, like punishing us all for the actions of a very small percentage. If it was not for the for sale section I would simply not have a bike. I have bought a shed load of stuff, and people have nearly always been helpful and communicative. Of course there have been times when I've had to wait a while, but stuff has always arrived and at a price that I can afford.

Still I do completely agree that when enough people complain, action against an individual member should be taken. though that said I don't know anything about this case and I think people without direct experience should be careful of getting involved and confusing things.

iv got someone in the exact same position, except if he doesnt re-pay the money he owes, the police will get involved, and if they cant do owt, the lads dad will probably not take too well to what has happened.

People like this should be banned and black listed on the forum.

cant people see he is doing it to more than just 1 customer? The Admin should be doing something about it, after all it is their forum to look after. if they cant control the sellers on here, maybe they should totally shut down the for sale/wanted part of the forum.

Waynio..............................

Thats why theres a references section ;). If people are bad sellers you'll see in the references before you make your purchase. Its not THAT hard.

Thats why theres a references section ;). If people are bad sellers you'll see in the references before you make your purchase. Its not THAT hard.

Your right its not hard, but it is if your lazy.

Add an ebayesque reference rating to your profie for all to see.

<- Here

Works well on Ebay

(Y)

the lad is in pre members i think. dont know if he has tried putting owt in his references.

BUT someone could do with contacting gaz and telling him to sort Ross Claytons forks out!!!! OR returning him his £50.00.

you know though, it is ALWAYS the minority that spoil it for the MAJORITY!!!! its simple. this thread is obviously a complaint from another of Gaz customers.

Waynio.................................

It says in the F/S section, deal at your own risk. However, if after Gaz scammed me and Trials Mama the admins put him in the blacklisted group, fewer people would have problems now. But they couldn't bother, even though it was pointed out to them.

I think PayPal have a refund policy. There was a topic in Chit-Chat recently about some member of this forum trouble with this system. Basically paypal deducted money from his account although he send out parts to the buyer. The buyer just told PP he never got them.

Cheers Inur, i will let the lad know.

i think he bank transferred it, but god knows. it would be nice for trials riders to be civilised to trials riders and not F**K them over like obviously some people are.

Waynio......................