Best Bikes

turkey

Zona Zip. Hand Down.

I have ridden a T-Mag, 221PR, JB Zark, Coustillier, T-Rex, Owned a T-Pro and a T-Bird. Oh and a Da Bomb Pro Team Magura.

Best Mod, the Zip but needs an hs33 on the front (dual hs33s with twin grinds will not roll!)

Best Stock, JB for frame and geo, coust for spec and build (less rattles and loose bits!)

221ti ... whether you like the way it looks or not, with its geo and circa 19 pound weight, it just can't be beaten. I have an '07, but the '06 with all titanium spokes would probably take the cake.

My girlfriend has an '07 Python and my roommate has an A3... I have ridden them both and feel guilty that my bike is so much better...

Edited by wunderboy

jack balmans ko bike when he first got that i had a quick go road so nice managed to pull 7ft static gap with ease such a nice bike to ride and look at

but for stock id have to say my old t-rex when it was basically finished road really nice

but well see how my new project rides :P

why is no one slating his first post?

Seriously learn how to spell, use grammar and punctuate. Infact, come back and post again once you have an education.

sorry!

my toxsin 20.1 feels mint to ride also look mint here's a picture.

trophies032.jpg

wow nice bike!!