My Limey 2

hugh_b

hey guys, got my limey 2 built up just about lol! Everything was going good until i tried putting the chain tensioner on with the chain, really out of line. I've had to grind down the mech hanger so the rohloff sits inline just, took ages to get it right :rolleyes: Then another problem, wacked the longest try-all bb in but the left hand crank hit the rear brake calliper only to find out it's the wrong size bb, by this time i had groun the back of the crank down so it didnt rub, all built up and rideable but need a new bb before the other one collapses!! Anyway here she is:

post-1965-1173722344_thumb.jpg

loving it hugh (Y) not sure if i prefer it to your adamant though? but still looking awesome! come up to sheringham some time on it...

loving it hugh (Y) not sure if i prefer it to your adamant though? but still looking awesome! come up to sheringham some time on it...

What happened to the adament? that looks nice though dude hope it rides well for you (Y)

sold the adamant, always wanted one of these and i wanted the option of running gears-dono if i'm gona do brits yet you see. It rides amazing, got ymsa next weekend on it so should be good :)