How Not To Drive A Lambo Lp640 (video)

Just to reiterate, racism (direct or indirect & no matter how 'trivial') is not and will not be tolerated on Trials-Forum. You are entitled to your own opinions in every day life, however this is NOT every day life, this forum is owned by Danny and Myself, and as such while on this forum you will live by our rules. If you wish to discuss this then PM me privately - this is NOT up for public discussion.

Oli dont you take credit for finding that video :P it was me!

If that lambo crash is a fake, why is it clearly battered by thar post? Its not a fake, the skid marks could be further back up the road. Not all tyres leave rubber (ask bessel).

There arent any black skidmarks because its got ABS i should think, very good abs. ( But not good enough this time hehe ).

There arent any black skidmarks because its got ABS i should think, very good abs. ( But not good enough this time hehe ).

You can hear it skidding though, and a long skid at that.

the heat produced there would surely leave skid marks?

Well Jeremy Clarkson concluded that it was a crap fast car - just looses all control of itself when you push it to the limit. Idiot for going that fast in such a built up area!

Amazing review video though if you havn't seen it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9stcKGfQIWU

Quick Edit: "Thats not an lp640" - yea it is. You just have to look at the colour and the exhaust and the rims... it just is lol, check out the vid above ^

JJ.

Edited by trialmedia