Kyle Hinchcliffe

531joshua

Cheers josh :)

I will get the better quality video out very shortly pc is just playing up at the moment.

comments would be appriciated guys just not about the quality as the better one will be out soon.

Also i'll be starting another video very shortly.

Cheers, Kyle.

why are posting on his behalf :S

im sure he has the capability to do so himself :S

he does my website and he uploaded video for me, so he just waked it on tf.

Nice riding, prefer riding 20 to 26 man? .

Yeah, i'm enjoying my 20" rides awsome and i think mods are more fun.

Edited by Kyle Hinchcliffe

Dling now, I expect LBB pasty.

Edit: That was a pasty vid and the music makes me want to go out an kill some people. Therefore it has my seal of approval! I also want a mod now so it's a change when I'm riding again :P

Edited by SemteX

Dling now, I expect LBB pasty.

Edit: That was a pasty vid and the music makes me want to go out an kill some people. Therefore it has my seal of approval! I also want a mod now so it's a change when I'm riding again :P

LBB pasty fo sure haha

mods are mega fun :)

Bloody hell finally you got it out. Video was great, loved music went with riding brill. You doing shit hot on mod now big difference to when you first got it and was curseing so much and nearly in tears because you could only side 43' or something gay like that hahaha

Nice vid Kyle.

Rik don't get a mod think of how much of a t**t u will look on one.

Matt Rushton

Couldnt look any gayer than you did :P only jokin babez! I wana BMX 1st for bummin out on mwah xxx Gonna ride bpool next month if you boys r up for it?

Bit of a mental video like the tune and the theme was awsome, i dont go on here much but i thought ide add a reply lol because its you babe, should be riding a bit more because its not winter now innit pull bike out of shed like! inabit u gay f**k

Bit of a mental video like the tune and the theme was awsome, i dont go on here much but i thought ide add a reply lol because its you babe, should be riding a bit more because its not winter now innit pull bike out of shed like! inabit u gay f**k

Haha yeah we shall ride sometime this weekend (Y)

what made you change bud?

im considering the change from stock to mod thats why

good vid though :turned:

Well i killed my 26" bike and was skint, Then i just felt it would be nice to have a change and eperience the other side lol.

And i love it :)