Crashes

jack_t-comp

I only started riding at christmas and therefore havent had too many bad stacks but what about you whats your worst injury so far my worst when i pedal hoped off a small drop and my back break sliped and i hit my head and got concusion so now i don't ride without my helmet lol so whats your stories

JACK

iv done loadsss

broke both collar bones

nocked myslef out for 10 mins

cut my head open in three places

brossed the bone in my knee

countless cuts to my shins

and dislocated my arm

all of these wasnt done just doing trials though to be honest

sean

In one endo drop bail I tore 2 ligiments and also 2 muscles in my right knee, that was in october 2005 and I still cant do PE at school because I have bits of cartilige floating about in my knee cap, I'm waiting for key-hole surgery and have been for over a year. The NHS is awfull.

Right ok.... *deep breath.....* in 1 crash i......

Broke my Rib

Nealry punctured my lung

15days later

internal bleeding 1.5 litres of blood in my stomach

9 days and a full splenectomy later i was let out of hospital....

LMAO

f**king bars in the chest!!! lol got 1 big off scar now!!!

EDIT you can have a pic as well... do i win?

gallery_6685_818_30433.jpg

oh an in the pic the bags for all the fat / blood coming out of my stomach! lol

wow how do u people hurt ur selfs so much on ur bikes.

i broken my wrist

snapped my forearm in half

broken toes

ripped back muscle

but ive never done any of this on a bike, on a bike i have only damaged my shins and hands but nothing that major.

might of done a ligament in my foot but thats it

Chipped knee cap and was out of riding for about 4 months

Broken wrist out of riding for 2 months

Bruised ribs and just ignored the doctor as he said no riding for about a month which was a big mistake as i went to hop over the back rest of a bench and just clipped the rear wheel and handel bars got wedged in the ground and into ma ribs

Not as bad a those stitches though :sick:

Jack.

Bruised ribs and just ignored the doctor as he said no riding for about a month

Ah its only a bruised rib! after breaking my rib i was riding within the week and my spleen went 8 days and 2 good rides later :P pains a good thing!

a bmx related injury.

got knocked out for like 10 mins

minor skull fracture

heavy concussion

broken wrist

broken knuckle and finger

bit right through my lip

black eye

a nice stay in hospital

and i had my helmet on

and honestly the worst thing was biting through lip that hurt more than any thing i didnt even realise id broke my wrist when i was sat in the hospital and i kept looking and it and saying i think thats broken then id forget (beacuase of the concussion) and look at it again about 10 mins later and say it again. lol

i always ride with my helmet on now considering i fractured my skull with it on who knows what would have happened with out it

well, i have been riding a good half year longer than you jack and the worst i ever done was dent my shin. so lets say you are lucky not too hurt yourself more. By the way everybody i advise you wear helmets as after jack did this it definatly persuaded me to wear a helmet(well i need a new bike 1st lol) but please do wear a helmet it is fully advised

I was dirt jumping and the lip hit my back wheel up and I flew horizontal and land 4 meters away fromw my bike and landed on my head!

Is it just me or does any one else find that you hurt your self a lot more when atempting dirt jumps as appose to actual trials riding?

Well i remembered seeing this topic awhile ago and thought i'd share my most recent crash, which was basically me riding round a round-about and a car slamming into the side of me!! Luckily i only ended up with cuts and bruises and a twisted ankle somehow.

Smashed my front teeth out when I hit them on my bars :$ Got a nice replacement pair courtesy of the NHS :D. Also landed from a seven and a half foot drop in the rain, feet slipped off the pedals, and I came right down on my bollocks on the back tyre. Quite possibly the worst pain I've ever experienced.

Edited by Rumplestiltskin