Saracen Or Mission?

Hello i had a misson prodigy 20" it was a really nice bike the only thing i found wrong with it was the bash guard riped of the frame. My mates also had the same problem but apart from that it was a great bike. Hope this helps

Hello i had a misson prodigy 20" it was a really nice bike the only thing i found wrong with it was the bash guard riped of the frame. My mates also had the same problem but apart from that it was a great bike. Hope this helps

my mate had the same problem went to hop up a rail slip off and the bash just come straight off lmao

ok ive had both these frames and i must say the saracen is the better ride and who ever said bout isis crank not true simpson was riding through llondon on his saracen and i ran over the crank and pedal :Panyway back to the topic

mission reefer 1.5 headset- this is what i have and to be honest it was a cool frame i liked it but i found it hard to get it onto the rear wheel, but i found it bunnyhopable lol but like i sai the saracen was a better ride

saracen 2 six- simpson had one of these (i had the older one in black) this had a better riding position and felt like you could do trials on this and simpson improved way faster than me on his saracen than me on my mission. BUT simpson did do a few heavy drops on this frame and still being not able to stay on the rear wheel as long as you would like he has snapped the frame but still a great beginner bike

NOW

IF YOU CAN I WOULD GO FOR

onza t-rex spec one- this is a bit more expensive but its worth it the geo is perfect and i loved this bike it road so nice and i did my biggest drop and gap on this frame as well :) also if you buy it as a full build be aware of the cranks as they will round (being square tapered) and the hub will die eventually but this is the far best beginner bike for stock you can buy imo and you will get alot more credit for going with this frame

hope this lil review helps you mate

Edited by Lankyricky

My first trials bike was a Saracen mad team super pro and thought that was a great bike. My mates had missons , a reefer and a prodigy. However , mission do seem to make parts that don't seem to last, the bash fell off after a few days , he managed to brake his headset and because its a 1.5 headset , not exactly popular to find. Also , broke the bearings in the rear wheel and snapped the axle somehow, the prodigy uses 14mm axles which really don't help.

I would definitly go for the saracens as they're cheap and look great especially the new ones.

thanks , Nile

WT are you all on, the missions are shockingly bad compared to the Saracens, no joke, they are actually pretty nice, just not strong enough with recent models. but the missions are alot weaker and ride awfully

thanks,

-this guy knows what he on about people say Saracens are crap because there not "trials specific" but they are so much better than a mission in terms of (personal preference) balancing getting on the back wheel - Saracen look so much better