Abdabs New Bike(ingtonnnn)

Abdab.

Tis a lovely piece of metal sitting right there! :blink:

Eventhough its another Zoo with green components... it looks bloody gorgeous, theres just something about it that's making me wet just looking at it... might be the clean, fresh look, whatever it is... I LOVE IT!!! ^_^(Y)

Wow that's a nice bike. You're very lucky!

On another note, is that the 2007 Echo Team stem with the geometry 160x25? (Same as Zoo! mod stem in other words?) Or is it the 2006-and-previous Echo Team stem with the geometry 145x40? Just wondering, because I've got a Zoo mod stem lying around, and seeing if ANYONE actually likes the feel of its geometry 160x25?

Wow that's a nice bike. You're very lucky!

On another note, is that the 2007 Echo Team stem with the geometry 160x25? (Same as Zoo! mod stem in other words?) Or is it the 2006-and-previous Echo Team stem with the geometry 145x40? Just wondering, because I've got a Zoo mod stem lying around, and seeing if ANYONE actually likes the feel of its geometry 160x25?

yeh his will be the new one 160x25 i had that stem aswell it was orite just really if you want you bike to feel longer.