Bottom Bracket

bennyb

:DHi there ..this week im going to buy my new frame bottom bracket and cranks.

i want to buy a isis bottom bracket but never been recomended for wich one to go for.

i am going to buy a 221pr..

so i must need a 122mm or

something of that not to sure

but if you guys could recomend

some good bb's

that would be most

greatful of you

thanks guys

bennyb...(Y)

2 things

1 = I have a try-all isis BB and its amazing definatly worth £55 brand new =]

2= This topic has already been posted like 2 days ago

Please search before you post

Thanks

(Y)

{Spudrik}

sorry mate but i wanting to no what bb for a monty 221pr a persific bike..ok il check next time ... chees anyway (Y)

bennyb

Hey amte, i came off a freeride bike on to trials, and i found the trials BBs to feel dodgie, so i went for a Truvativ Gigapipe DH(which I used on my freeride rig), there really good, smooth and best of all there cheap £35, and tarty now sell them! Go for it if you want a long term BB! (Y)

Hope I have helped!

Johny

I take it your looking for an isis... well listen to this dude

Hey amte, i came off a freeride bike on to trials, and i found the trials BBs to feel dodgie, so i went for a Truvativ Gigapipe DH(which I used on my freeride rig), there really good, smooth and best of all there cheap £35, and tarty now sell them! Go for it if you want a long term BB! (Y)

Hope I have helped!

Johny

i had one of these for about 2 years and was mint, no creaking or anything, i beleive its still going strong as well.

squince your a legend..your mike's bro ..well yer my mate told me about them and said there good but havent spoke to him yet to ask him were to buy them thanks mate ...(Y) cheers for blocking me on msn

p.s. like you new bike :P ... its the sex

bennyb

I've got a Try-all bb and i love it, it runs smooth and has lasted quite a while, well worth the money.

Your Lucky then, I bought one and the bearings f**ked up within 2 weeks >_<

squince your a legend..your mike's bro ..well yer my mate told me about them and said there good but havent spoke to him yet to ask him were to buy them thanks mate ... (Y)cheers for blocking me on msn

p.s. like you new bike tongue.gif ... its the sex

bennyb

How come your thanking him :lol:

Edited by MikeHayes

Your Lucky then, I bought one and the bearings f**ked up within 2 weeks >_<

How come your thanking him :lol:

dunno ..haha he was a c o c k to me not long bac ... well i have been looking for one for a while now ... :PLol ..

cheers mike ...

bennyb

Hope I have helped!

Johny

I take it your looking for an isis... well listen to this dude

no they are NOT good at all, truvativ is known for their poor quality bearings. i currently use an echo external and i've had it for a long time, they're pretty decent for £65ish, bearings are still great and has good strength, 128mm/68mm shell only though.

if i have to replace the echo (fingers crossed i don't need to in the near future) i'd definately go for SKF BFR-600, they're amazing bb's. steeper price (£80-90) but they're definately worth it.

steve

sorry mate but i wanting to no what bb for a monty 221pr a persific bike..ok il check next time ... chees anyway (Y)

bennyb

its all good just wanted to let you no because im sure you want to get validated =]

Yer try-all BB's I have found to be extremely good =D

A load of my mates have them and all think they are ace (Y)

{Spudrik}

i had one of these for about 2 years and was mint, no creaking or anything, i beleive its still going strong as well.

Same.used mine for ages, sold it with my old frame and i think its still going strong...

i think theyr going really cheep do on www.chainreactioncycles.co.uk

EDIT - same thing, just 20 quid cheeper :)

EDIT again. cant add. 10 quid cheeper :lol:

Edited by max-t