Fantastic Trials Game!

SubZero

Proper stuck on level 14!!

Me too Mike, that up from the concrete barrel thing? I've got my front wheel over then jumped like a b*****d trying to get up but he just falls off the back. :unsure:

I went back to level one and cleaned all levels up to 10 :D

Me too Mike, that up from the concrete barrel thing? I've got my front wheel over then jumped like a b*****d trying to get up but he just falls off the back. :unsure:

I went back to level one and cleaned all levels up to 10 :D

Yeah exactly, it's a b*****d.

Got my power upto 75% as well haha.

Fat Pants, stop winging, it's a little game which you spent like half an hour on..

this game rocks!!! ive made it to level 23 now, and keep progressing, 79% - feel like vincent

the attention to detail is mindblowing!! if you do a really big gap you get a rim like neil tunnicliffe! it explodes and everything!! quality!

for you that cant get the hang of it: use 'jump' for basically everything and 'back wheel >' for similar stuff, and the 'roll up >' is really gd for drops...on levels 12-14 etc use a 'back wheel >' hold it and preload then 'back wheel ^' and press left. Gets you really high, then start jumping again.

i would pay good money to play this game its awesome

thanks so much for finding it, im going back to play, even at this late hour :P

Steve xxx