Hmm Things Are Just Getting Silly Now..

Nick Dale

its crazy fast

theres a video of it on metacafe, check it out.

being the geek i am i worked out if there was a TGV for my town to london it would take 6-7 minutes at full speed in the straight line lol that would be cutting off 1 hr 54 minutes off my journey for the london rides lol

JK

Some Japanease Bullet Trains are supposed to be faster, but are disqualified due to the fact they use MagLev rails, not your standard tracks.

Anyone watch it on BBC News 24, excellent commentary, at least it made me laugh.

Some Japanease Bullet Trains are supposed to be faster, but are disqualified due to the fact they use MagLev rails, not your standard tracks.

Anyone watch it on BBC News 24, excellent commentary, at least it made me laugh.

The Japanese record isn't that much faster though only around 3/4 mph.... 360mph i think

But MagLevs are way cooler than Tracks....

almost 300mph...

criky!!! >_<

It was way over 300.. 357.2mph was the top speed. The Jap train holds the record at 361mph however it dosen't actually run on rails, hence the french one holing the "railway" title.

Andy P