Cheap Ti V12 Axles

xris_x

I was having a look at what parts Halfords sells and noticed that they sell ti V12 axles for £35, now can that be right or a mistake on the system, they retail at £50

Gonna check it out tomorrow for sure and get em on order if thats right and for a pair.

Anyone had bad experiences with ti axles?

I'm planning on getting some mag V12 too, combined with ti axles they will be the lightest pedals i know of, lighter than Monty ones I think.

not quite the lightest ;) wellgo mags with ti axles are 150g each, a pair weighs the same as one normal platform pedal!!

Anyway, ti axles are awesome, never had any problems with mine, go get!

where do i get the mag ti, it might be cheaper than going the mag V12 and ti way. Also how do they perform in comparison?

the dmr ti axles are real good.

Dunno where you can get the wellgo mg1's. However i can tell u they are the worst pedals ever created. My mate destroyed the bearing in the first ride. they are that light for a reason

where do i get the mag ti, it might be cheaper than going the mag V12 and ti way. Also how do they perform in comparison?
You cant get the magnesium V12/titanium axle combo as had to get mine as separate. and yeah the ti axle rrp is usually £50, so thats a bargain in my book. V12/ti combo would be more durable. i remember when my local halfords made simular price errors on mtb gear in the past. fully kitted up Kona/Stinky for £100, and some mtb dvds at 99p. Naturally we bought out the stock before they realised the price error :lol: Edited by Rusevelt