Which Forks

carboy280

Sooooo......... Was riding me bike about and getting it set up for a weeks ride (as i had just traveled 150 mile to ride me bike), then me brake goes all spongy I'm like what the hell (as i had just had to change the O-ring on me Maggie) and i look down only to find that me forks have snapped!!! ARGH!!!

Can you guys please give me a quick list of what to buy/what not to buy and where cheapest/fastest delivering place is, i really need some before Tuesday/Wednesday

Its 26"

Cheers

Farnz

Edited by carboy280

though you might like to know that if you order from tartybikes they wont be there on tuesday, as they are closed for bank holiday. but if you put in an order today you might be at the start of the order list, then when they send the stuff on tuesday when they get back from bank holiday, your forks should be with you by wednesday!

but hopefully adam from tarty will read this topic and verify that for me (Y)

though you might like to know that if you order from tartybikes they wont be there on tuesday, as they are closed for bank holiday. but if you put in an order today you might be at the start of the order list, then when they send the stuff on tuesday when they get back from bank holiday, your forks should be with you by wednesday!

but hopefully adam from tarty will read this topic and verify that for me (Y)

I did try ordering off Tarty but i keep getting "order not completed"! ARGH! and i cant phone in because their closed although it is a pending transaction according to my bank????!?!?!

Sooooo annoying...

Are you guys sure Tartybikes is still closed on Tuesday? Their front page says otherwise:

[ 04/04/07 ] Bank Holiday Weekend Opening Hours As you will no doubt know this weekend has a Bank Holiday either side of it, so fingers crossed for some good weather!

We'll be closing at 5:30pm on Thursday and re-opening at 9:30am on Tuesday, so any orders places after 3pm tomorrow will be dispatched on Tuesday.

Our phone line will be 'closed' during this time also, but don't forget that you can order online 24 hours a day.

Have a good break!