Room 101

RR_Trials

I'd put mobility scooters in Room 101, most of the people who have them can walk perfectly fine, and they usually zip around the supermarkets without consideration for other people.

They also get away with riding on the road and on the path, and do not require tax or insurance. Most of them are huge and would hurt to be run over by.

Secondly Jeep's, mainly because they break the rules in the classic design of car, a car has a lowish bonnet, so if you are hit by a car you are flung onto the bonnet/windscreen area.

A Jeep or 4x4 has a high bonnet, if you are hit by one you will go underneath and be crushed by the wheels, who needs a car that big anyways?, most of the drivers of them are women, and they can't drive them for shizz.

Also Jeep is a stupid word, what is the plural of Jeep?, is it Jeep's or Jeep. (In the same way that Sheep still stays as Sheep?)

Those are my additions to Room 101.

girls that are clery obese that wear tight fitting tops, WHY?!

i dont want to look at half your belly on my way to town thank you darling.

people with generic tastes, can they not think for themselves or do they like been like evry other fanny in the boat?>

Wow, i have never made a topic that this many people have taken to well. Please keep the 101's coming, its good to see what people hate/dislike.

Cheers lads, Rorz!

Shut up :rolleyes:

Love you really :turned:

EDIT: Sticking to the topic: People who insist on wearing there Mp3 players(usually ipods-don't get me started on them :P) when they are with people! For the past god knows how many years you've been alive you have managed to live without having music in your ears at every waking hour. So why start now?! Not only that, its down right rude! Its basically saying you find the person your with boring!

Rant over :unsure:

Edited by Merlin man

:sick:

Oh come on, you had your 'take the piss' out of me session earlier and i didn't say anything, can you just be nice for once.

P.S i was also nice about you in the 'reason i love trials-forum' thread so please if your not going to be nice to me just don't comment on my threads.

Cheers.

Edited by RR_Trials

Not to be annoying or anything, but I understand what he means :rolleyes:

Can't describe it too well though...

Seems like your still trying too hard or something?

Meh could just be me (and him)

Maybe i am, but it just seems annoying when he takes the piss out of me once, which is fair enough, then he dose it again he doesn't exactly need to do it again. To be fair it ain't like I'm a willy being nasty witch would me me deserving being slagged of or what ever.

Yes, very good point, be nice jake :-

just to enphasise my point from earlier:

People who insist on wearing there Mp3 players(usually ipods-don't get me started on them :P ) when they are with people! For the past god knows how many years you've been alive you have managed to live without having music in your ears at every waking hour. So why start now?! Not only that, its down right rude! Its basically saying you find the person your with boring!

Edited by Merlin man

your topics/posts make me cringe.

Fair enough, got a room 101 pet hate apart from my topics which has already been established?

Just thought of another 101 thing. People that are morbidly obese because of their own self greed. and when people try to help they shove it back in their face, like on that American fat hospital programme.

Edited by RR_Trials

your topics/posts make me cringe.

see, im not the only one that thinks this way, im usually the only one who is ballsy enough/bored, or even sad enough to actually post it. but yeh, I'm not alone in my thoughts.

I don't know, but you seem to try in every post, and make it known that your trying in some sort of disclaimer so that people don't take the piss. Sometimes it feels like your actually standing against a wall bracing yourself for me, I really have found myself holding back so much recently.

Miaow guys. Leave it out, save the bullying for the playground. This is a good topic :)

I hope that isn't aimed at me, I've got nothing against this Ryan kid, haven't said a word against him, I'm just commenting on the degradation of a powerful literary idea...

Chav families

You pick a spot on a near empty beach and lay down your towels etc, and then a really annoying chav family arrives and sits about 3 feet away from you, in an empty bloody beach!! Swearing at their kids. Its ridiculous!!

Also, when little chav kids walk over your beach towels just because they're unattended while i'm down by the water - you come back to be greeted by sand, everywhere! Grrr

Edited by Bluegrass

Room 101 is from 1984 by George Orwell, it is the room where they take the hero of the book to confront him with his ultimate fear, so as to break him mentally. The idea of room 101 is that they thing you most fear and despise reside there...

People that think a man who is broken down systematically to love a fundamentally bad thing is heroic. (although theoretically he is just a construct of the author) so i'll settle for protagonist. :P

He stitched Julia up a treat ;)

'twas a grand book and i'm only messing

/studentygit

i'd put in racial discrimination. just because i'm white, doesn't mean i think ill of your race/religion/whatever.

oh, and london media types...

I hope that isn't aimed at me, I've got nothing against this Ryan kid, haven't said a word against him, I'm just commenting on the degradation of a powerful literary idea...

Nah i don't think it it, its probably mainly at Jake that wont just keep his mouth shut. He seems to think i deserve getting slagged just because i make a thread that i try not to get slagged in.

Anyway can we just play the game instead of telling me how much you hate me/my threads.

Cheers, Rorz!

P.s My name is Rory (Rorz), Ryan's is the other guy from RR Trials vvv

Edited by RR_Trials

Sorry Rory, people round here will slag you off, just let it roll off your back, don't comment on or reply to it, just ignore it, Jake will get bored and find someone else to piss off. :)

I'm actually going to give it ago, see the thing is with me i take all the comments a little to seriously which I'm gonna try not to do now :).

Anyway keeps the 101's coming!!!

I'm just commenting on the degradation of a powerful literary idea...

That's relative :P

Will it make you feel better to know that this adaptation may well bring attention to the original intention? Where as no adaptation may well have meant no attention to the orignal intention that you place value upon.

That's relative :P

Will it make you feel better to know that this adaptation may well bring attention to the original intention? Where as no adaptation may well have meant no attention to the orignal intention that you place value upon.

Very true.