Ko-bike Km1 Vs Echo Team

mattegg

please could you help me choose which frame to get as i am confused can you give me opinions on both the echo teeam and ko-bike km1 long as i have never rode either of them. i mainly do sidehops and gaps and some tech tricks. could you also post pics of ur bikes as well so i can have a look thanks alot matttttttt

Edited by mattegg

I have ridden both frames and I personally prefer the echo team in terms of geo. So I bought one... Bought loads of really good parts for it and spent a lot of time and money building it but when I finally finished it - it got nicked (see signature). I rode Billocks' Ko and I was surprised that it didn't actually ride as good as it looked. It was way to bouncy for my liking, and I mean bouncy. I would personally go for the echo but its up to you I guess. Just make sure you don't choose a frame just because it looks better or is cheaper.

Cheers Jack

I have ridden both frames and I personally prefer the echo team in terms of geo. So I bought one... Bought loads of really good parts for it and spent a lot of time and money building it but when I finally finished it - it got nicked (see signature). I rode Billocks' Ko and I was surprised that it didn't actually ride as good as it looked. It was way to bouncy for my liking, and I mean bouncy. I would personally go for the echo but its up to you I guess. Just make sure you don't choose a frame just because it looks better or is cheaper.

Cheers Jack

its like that cause i weigh 7 stone and run allot less psi than you do. Therefore, whenever somone gets on my bike, they say it feels like a trampoline on wheels. (N)

Ko bikes are amazing, i am not just saying that cause ive got one, im saying it because it has brought my riding on soooooooo much since i got it.

ive ridden loads of echos, zoo's and gu's and most of them felt good. but compared to my kobike, they came up short.

ino you think im biased about it due to fact its my bike talkin about, but.. meh..

at the end of the day its your choice but i think you should seriously consider a ko, they look amazing and ride even better (when theyre set up nicely)

you should have a go on loads more bikes before you dicide what youd like, theyres loads out there to choose from.

good luck, :)

bill x (Y)

PS: check this badboy :P

battered to ferk! indistructable!

Edited by billocks

thanks for all your comments! i have now decided to get a ko-bike but need to choose what colour i have silver wheels silver cranks black stem and forks. i have a black bashring ans nbalck bars whta colour would look better

thanks for all your comments! i have now decided to get a ko-bike but need to choose what colour i have silver wheels silver cranks black stem and forks. i have a black bashring ans nbalck bars whta colour would look better

brushed ali (silver) or black.lol