Car Related, But So Unbelievable, It Deserves It's Own Thread...

BONGO

What version of Paint is that, because he's doing things I'm pretty sure Paint just doesn't do. Like at one point all the colour work he's done dissapears and he works on the door handles, it's as if there are layers or something but I don't think Paint has that :S ?

Davey

Yer. Its been posted before :P

Well i guess i should have posted to ask if it had been posted before then :P

Or searched this whole forum, you know becasue it's so small 'n that!

Or howabout if i sent letters to each members house to ask if anyone had seen it and if i had a had a majority vote that hadn't seen it, then i would be ok to post it?

Sorry i made you click onto the link even though you had already previously clicked on it in the past, you must be so annoyed. :P:p

What version of Paint is that, because he's doing things I'm pretty sure Paint just doesn't do. Like at one point all the colour work he's done dissapears and he works on the door handles, it's as if there are layers or something but I don't think Paint has that :S ?

Davey

sadly its not paint, its PS with the image of the car etc edited in to a ms paint window. Already seen it on a couple of forums, the dead giveaway to be honest is the blending of the colours which you certainly can not do with paint.

sadly its not paint, its PS with the image of the car etc edited in to a ms paint window. Already seen it on a couple of forums, the dead giveaway to be honest is the blending of the colours which you certainly can not do with paint.

There is actually no blending though there is just breaking up of lines with a colour in between the two colours that create the line in the first place. Just fine alterations in colour that your eyes percieve as a blended graduation.

http://pixelgod.net/video2.php

See now I'm not as impressed. Well ok it's still well impressive and to say that using PS is cheating is a bit unfair as it's still fecking tallented to do that effectively freehand, but still, if it had been Paint then he would be a total legend but that thing would have been like an hour long even speeded up!

I cant figure out PS and can't afford it so I always use Paint for picture editing. It has it's limits but with a bit of patience quite a lot can be achieved. This is something I did for a laugh at work one day because I was bored, it's lowered and smoothed with decals removed. I know the car looks better how it was when it started but I just did it to see if I could really, let me know what y'all think!

RALLYEMODMOD-1.jpg

Davey