My Old Skool/new Skool Machines

Gandalf the Yellow

ok i've got my aorta pretty much the way i want it to be... except a few minor problems its running great!

and managed to build my giant back up from scraps and stuff i can find at work - its missing a bash ring but im not really riding it, its purely there because i loved it so much i just like to see it built.

img8258hi1.jpg

img8252hb2.jpg

img8218xr4.jpg

img8229up7.jpg

img8231lz9.jpg

img8237mh4.jpg

img8241mm4.jpg

img8242su4.jpg

img8246on8.jpg

img8248tf7.jpg

img8220jl5.jpg

img8259gt0.jpg

quickspec:

Giant - azonic dw/thomson 110/hayes 8"/mavic crossride/ex721+proII/firex without bashring/fsa platinum pro/el cheapo spesh tyres i found at work/tioga mc lite/tiagra mech

Aorta - tryall rage/thomson 110/hope mini+floater/maggy+crm+74kings booster/dtswiss 240+xc717/tryall+proII/middleburns/echo external/schwalbe nobby nic+big betty/the pig king headset/gusset slim jim mag

that is all. comments please!

steve

Awesome bikes. I really like that Giant. Can we see some pics of the disc mount area?

img8223ar6.jpg

there, with an 8" im pretty confident it'll snap off, but it looks great and i haven't actually ridden it for trials, so its ok for now, i might actually pimp it a little when i have spare money and get some v's/bashring and a shorter stem for it, i'll probably ride it then!

steve

Giant looks nice. I'm tempted to build my one up...

doooooooooo it!!!

Steve Im loving the giant! You should come out on that when you are next in B'mouth! Looks a beasty!

Suppose the Aorta looks alright as well :closedeyes:

haha thanks andy, i can't fit 2 bikes in 1 car and all my stuff unfortunately..boo...there's still some work that needed to be done to it as well before i start riding it!

Some people have too much money.......I'm just jealous! What kind of grind would you call the Light? Dead?

wronng, im very poor :P i did build the giant from spares, i spent about £5's on bits and bobs.

haha yer its a very light grind but it works...for now..small dab or tar with it does the magic.

thanks for the comments so far!

steve