Magura Fluid

adamant_a2

I just bled mine with WD40 a few nights ago.

Had water in it, but the lever piston needed servicing, so I washed it out with WD40, then just thought it's easier to have WD40 in the system all the time.

Just took a while to get all the bubbles out of it when I sprayed it into the syringe...

Johnson's baby oil, water, alcohol, etc...

Any mineral oil will do you, for a snappier lever feel just fill your brake with lighter oil and it'll be reet.

Water owns though but it does freeze, even with a bit of anti-freeze in it so beware.

i bled mine with wd40 the other day aswel, i sprayed it into a little pot and sucked it into the shringe

but i took my bike out today ofter not using it for a couple of days and it took a few pups to get going but aftrubbish there was er that it was hardly any bite and hardly any hold so i was not a happy bunny lol (N) so i think a re-bleed is in order tomorrow i may use water i havent decied yet lol i will sleep on it lol

bit of a warning if you are going to use wd40, mine felt mint after i bled it so i don't know lol

Liam (Y)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

i live in Glasgow which is cold as fook as far as the uk goes and have had the same water bleed for nearly a year and its still the business. Just go and do it im telling you, makes your brake feel so light.