Where To Get Zona

_Owen.

pretty much what the tittle says, i want a zona zip frame and couldnt find alot of places that stock them. i know supercycles have them but i have had bad runnings with them in the past, so will not be ordering from them again. any help will be much appreciated (Y)

if its easier add me on msn: owen_is_cool@msn.com

cheers

ring tartybikes up and see what they can do there end cuse they do stock alot of the onza bikes and bits like the zona zip forks

www.trialsshop.co.uk do them i think havnt bin on there in awhile

thats all i can think of from the top of my head mate good luck

cheers biddle

ye i think i will give tarty a ring. cheers dude (Y)

cheers for all the fast replys aswell guys

Tarty will be able to order you one in - Reason being = They used to stock them (Not sure why they don't anymore).

Yeah so give the tarts a phone.

Danny.

Because supercycles were selling them to Tarty, then supecycles were sellling them for cheaper. So no one was buying them from Tarty. (thats what Tarty told me when I bought myne).

Just get one from supercycles but ring up to order it.

Matt Rushton

Not what i got told, apprently supercycles were miffed that tartybikes were selling more than them, so they stopped supplying them to tartybikes, thats what Dave told me.

Well I dunno then surely supercycles wouldn't be botherd about that because they would make more money selling them to tarty?

Matt Rushton

WEll u normally start off in a shop u retarded twat, everyone knows that. :rollseyes:

wtf, you really are a k*ob. how can you call me retarded, your the one that cant spell and is spamming up a good forum. if you have nothing decent to say i suggest you stay off the forum.

• 2 months later...
Tarty will be able to order you one in - Reason being = They used to stock them (Not sure why they don't anymore).

Yeah so give the tarts a phone.

Danny.

Tarty Bikes won't do them any more, because Supercycles started selling them cheaper and it wasn't worth stocking them any more, the margins were too low.

I asked when I bought mine, I didn't fancy Supercycles but had to use them anyway, they were OK in the end, about 4 days.

By all means try Tarty, but Supercycles is your only option really bud.