Hey !

Hey ! i'm new on here so i thaught i'd say hi ! i'm Jarrod, live in guildford. ride downhill/xc but i've recently jumped on a trials bike ! theres a LONG story behind me getting into trials lol i ride a pashley 26 it's not amazing but then again nor am i ! i'm looking for people to ride with etc, i've only just moved to guildford and now i need some new mates ! And has anyone got a decent 7/8 speed 26 inch back wheel in guildford going cheap ?

Edited by Pashley26

Hey ! i'm new on here so i thaught i'd say hi ! i'm Jarrod, live in guildford. ride downhill/xc but i've recently jumped on a trials bike ! theres a LONG story behind me getting into trials lol i ride a pashley 26 it's not amazing but then again nor am i ! i'm looking for people to ride with etc, i've only just moved to guildford and now i need some new mates ! And has anyone got a decent 7/8 speed 26 inch back wheel in guildford going cheap ?

Heyy I'm new as well and I live really near to Guildford! About 10min train journey away! Once I get my bike we should go riding sometime...

oh yeah sure ! where abouts you from ? well i need to get a new back wheel first but sure i'll go out riding :D you'll have to put up with how lame i am though ! i'm a bit of a dh'er but i think trials is loads more fun ! message me on Jarrodm@hotmail.co.uk ?

How do i get validated ???? does it go on how long i've been on or something ???

I'll post a pic of my bike when i get it off my phone.

Thanks for all you quick reply's !

hurry up and get a wheel! most of the guys round here are on holiday or afraid of the weather so i got nobody to ride with. When you getting the wheel sorted?

KrisisBots off the forum's sorting me a hope xc in a ronnie rim. should be a week ??? i LOVE riding in the wet lol