Video Software

Hey. I have made a few videos on a Cam Recorder and i want to put it on here. Just a few problems:

1. What software do you use to edit?

2. How do you put it on here.

Any help?

Thanks

Nigel

You can use Windows Movie Maker its really easy to use and perfect for editing (Y)

Premiere or Vegas are the best. Movie maker would do but the result won't be as good as something edited in one of those two. There are loads of other professional packages like final cut that you could look into.

Matt

Premiere or Vegas are the best. Movie maker would do but the result won't be as good as something edited in one of those two. There are loads of other professional packages like final cut that you could look into.

Matt

Are they free?

I doubt hes running Linux if he dosnt know how to upload a video :P

Actually i meant how to upload it onto the forum!

Edited by shogun_gimp

how does that make sense? jsut because he could use a different operating system doesnt mean he's smarter :S

Different operating systems could be harder to use. I dont know any computers that come with Linux, Again, I doubt he built his own or installed Linux if he dosnt know how to upload a video.

Different operating systems could be harder to use. I dont know any computers that come with Linux, Again, I doubt he built his own or installed Linux if he dosnt know how to upload a video.

i use vector linux and i dont know how to upload a video (mainly because i never tried) unless using youtube ...

and i wouldnt say its any harder to use.

Edited by Grant H

"get" a copy of adobe premier - for all your editing needs.

then once you have finished - get a copy of virtualdub (make sure youve got divX) and play around with compression on that.

upload onto tv.isg.sdgf.gdsg.

there are a million and one tutorials on all parts of this on the web.. ... G O O G L E is your friend

Haha typical new members chat awnsers, everyone is recommending windows movie maker :P

You can use it, but it really is quite crappy, I use it aswell but thats because my pc can't handle adobe premiere

Adobe premiere is the best imo, not even that hard too work with aswell

It costs like 1000 pounds, but you could download the trial at www.downloads.com :)