Nicest 20inch Bike ?

Pashley26

I'm saving up to get a 20 inch bike....i really like the zoo python but i wanted to know what you lot thaught ? i'm 6 foot 2 and 13 stone....i'll have 1400 quid to spend wich i know is a hell of alot to spend on a 20" trials bike ! but i want to buy one bike and keep it a long time, like my pashley. it'll be 2 months before I buy it. and talking about it and being able to look at what i want to get will stop me spending it all ! ! ! ! ! I'm not pipe dreaming or being stupid (like all my other posts!) i am actualy going to buy what you help me choose !

All Help Would Be Greaty Appreciated !

Personal Reviews etc etc etc

Thanks Jarrod

Sorryy. it wouldn't let me search ? i typed best 20inch and nothing came up so i put in all the variations etc.

Can you buy the zona as a full bike ? The Monty 221ti ? i know thats tarty's most expensive 20" just wondered if it was genuinly the best ?

Been looking on the web, don't like the look of the monty. it's got that funny bend in it lol, can you buy the zona as a full bike or is it a frame only thing ?

Are the zoo pythons any good ? i know craig lee scott uses one and he's AMAZING, but the zoo dosen't have a bash and i'm forever wishing i had a bashplate ?

But your saying that the monty the zona and the zoo are the pick of the bunch ?

Been looking on the web, don't like the look of the monty. it's got that funny bend in it lol, can you buy the zona as a full bike or is it a frame only thing ?

Are the zoo pythons any good ? i know craig lee scott uses one and he's AMAZING, but the zoo dosen't have a bash and i'm forever wishing i had a bashplate ?

But your saying that the monty the zona and the zoo are the pick of the bunch ?

I didnt like the look of the monty until i rode it. It rides like a dream. So light and you can feel the heavyer spokes on one side. I still say it is the nicest riding mod :)

Ben

Zona Zip = Nicest riding mod frame.

Danny. The Muel.

Even though mines cracked at the bash but thats my fault for being utter shite on a bike in general and rather crap at get-ups. I can only manage 5 pallets on a good day, back wheel 4 on a good day. So yeh its my fault don't let it put you off.

Edited by KuelMuel

bit of a dumb question as its all personal preference and so much about how a bike rides is changed by different componants... IMO its a python hands down.

still went back to 26 after about 4 weeks though

forsale%20009.jpg

my old :D ^

Edited by trialsmad

Zona Zip = Nicest riding mod frame.

Danny.

Even though mines cracked at the bash but thats my fault for being utter shite on a bike in general and rather crap at get-ups. I can only manage 5 pallets on a good day, back wheel 4 on a good day. So yeh its my fault don't let it put you off.

hahaha, they ride shit..

Thanks guys, I've look about and I've decided it's out of the zona zip and the zoo. I will probably get the zona becouse then i can make it my own rather than the same as everyone elses !

You've been a MAHOOSIVE help !

Jarrod

Having said that i'vve just seen the new koxx xtp2 on tarty.......... ?????

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=2174

That look SOOOOOO Goood, but it's not really about looks and noones ridden one yet ! lol

Jarrod