1st July.. Big Leeds Ride!

Gaz M

haha id give us 10 minutes max at each place before we get moved on, and as the day goes on the time gets shorter! I think im gonna go a bit earlier with my mate as we usually park just next to the playhouse, so may ride there for a bit first before joining the party.

Al

Is there any photographers going or people with cameras. And will anyone be making a vid from it.

Just curious

Abdab...

Got my days off sorted. Me and Will Arnold are coming. Might squash 2-3 more local riders in too. As for your question abdab, ill be filming just for the sheer numbers id like to get it "documented" :)

might not go ...theres gonna be to many people and i cba getting moved on all the time and that will be a waste of money for us lot cause its such a long way to come !

danny...

Dont worry about any of that...Because we will be spliting up away from the crowd in differnent groups...Tag along with us :)

Mike...

Lmfao!

Comeee on Samo, Sort it!

Oh and My bikes built up again!!

Mike!

finally u got it sorted i migth cum but with a cracked profile and be brave :S but ill try and sort something out