1st July.. Big Leeds Ride!

Gaz M

not alot of people are goin to turn up . so why dont we save it till next weekend instead ? so its actually nice weather ,cause i cba wastin money just to go to leeds to ride in 3feet of waterdannyi dont think were goin anymore cause the weathers goin to be wankNEXT WEEKEND ? ? ?

not alot of people are goin to turn up . so why dont we save it till next weekend instead ? so its actually nice weather ,cause i cba wastin money just to go to leeds to ride in 3feet of waterdannyi dont think were goin anymore cause the weathers goin to be wankNEXT WEEKEND ? ? ?

because nass is that weekend

is anyone actually going? as it's a hell of a trip for us and we don't want to turn up and no-one be there :( can people post if they are still going? as we don't want to waste all that time for nothing...

What he said!!!!! I will be f**ked off if i turn up tomorrow and knowone is there!!!!!!!

me and my mates arnt goin anymore waste of money to go that far and its gonna be pissing it down ! ! NEXT WEEKEND ***

danny

danny its ryan on daves account....it was me who called you earlier!!! and just go to the damn ride lol or do you fancy organising to ride somewhere else?? get on msn!

ryan