Trial Magazine

jamesrazor

Its quite good. I do mototrials as well so its very interesting for me but id imagine to a strictly push bike rider with no interest in moto trial it wouldnt be as good as there was only three articles about it. But yeah i enjoy it.

Im from the heart of the scottish six days trial-fort william. Best place around for it. i need to fix my bike soon its been lying about for a while now. think i may be doing the ssdt next year that would be amazing. What about u? But back on topic trials magazine is a good read.

I thought this magazine was dead in 2003 because at £3.50 per issue, it was too small, too little trials content (apart from the london ride coverage in 2002). what is it back now as it looks like the same size but just with added moto trials? needs uni trials as well

Edited by Rusevelt

I live in Woking near London but I do Nationals, YMSAs and I've done a European and I'm also hoping to do the SSDT but I'm 15 now so I'll have to wait another couple of years.

Thanks for letting us no that you do all of them, i sense someone was trying to show off, and give us totally useless imformation to do with the topic.

I havnt seen it or read it but it cant give you anymore info on stuff that pops up on here like new protos ect so i won't be buying one.

I thought this magazine was dead in 2003 because at £3.50 per issue, it was too small, too little trials content (apart from the london ride coverage in 2002). what is it back now as it looks like the same size but just with added moto trials? needs uni trials as well

Nah, this is totally different. It's proper magazine sized and 95% mototrials with comp run downs, bike and gear reviews with a few little bits thrown in on biketrials. Last issue had an article on Ben Savage and a review of the Atomz frame if I remember correctly. I'm going to pick it up when I remember as mototrials interests me as much (more?) than biketrials.

Dave