Limeys Dead Long Live Limey2

scotty

Well the old limey finally gave up on me the other week, so snapped up a new one at the bikeshow. only had a quick ride on it last night was more than happy with how it rides.

Miles stiffer than the first one. still fiddling with the bar angle etc. but overall very happy (apart from the bad back i've had all day after falling off in the rain last night)

Still fancy a few new bits and bobs but it'll do for now.

post-1584-1179161416_thumb.jpg

post-1584-1179161440_thumb.jpg

post-1584-1179161458_thumb.jpg

Scotty

The bars feel really nice, they are the try-alls, was using onza carbons before and to be honest haven't really missed the width. When i first got them i thought they had a bit too much sweep for my liking but they really do feel comfy.

Had another quick ride last night on some sea defences feels really stiff compared to the old one. I'd read the reviews but didn't think i'd notice the difference.

Still v happy with my choice.

Scotty

Hugh Barker (TrialsnTrials) has the best looking Limey2 thus far. Your bike is ok though.

Thats quite irrelavent really isnt it, were talking about this bike not hugh's but yeh i like it, looks really nice and for the record so does hugh's.

Thanks.

Adam. (Y)

Thats quite irrelavent really isnt it, were talking about this bike not hugh's but yeh i like it, looks really nice and for the record so does hugh's.

Thanks.

Adam. (Y)

i posted that comment because hughs original Limey2 setup was identical. that was until hugh transformed it to its current lush appearance. never enter my mind that this bike looks bad in any way, i just wanted to see another unique Limey2 setup. thats all.