I'm Quitting Trials......

Revell-Bikes

Hey Guys,

as the title says, im quitting trials......

for some reason, i havent rode or touched my bike in the last 4 months and 5months before that. my life's gone really busy with uni work commitments. i know i can ride in the weekend and holidays, but somehow i cannot seem to crank my skills up- all due to lack of riding!

i don't mean im bored of it- its just people change, move on to other things. So thus, im selling my revell...... will be on for sale soon and ill put it up on here.

so i would say keep going and ride hard! esp ash kennard, i was better than him before...now im floored by him now.....oh and rich pearson- props to you in the DJ ride video!

but ill keep track of things on the forum.

if any of you fancy some quick info about my bike, please email me- patrickhyland@hotmail.co.uk

so good luck with your riding and hope it gets bigger and better.

Pat

good times with you patt, i imagine ill see you back in soberton, someday lol.

i bet you dont quit, secretly training in a sewer and will suddenly pop out with some insane video...

anyways, good luck with life matey

Edited by ash-kennard

Hopefully you wont quit for long. I quit about 4 years ago and no i'm just getting back into it, starting from scratch again. Went to the DJ ride on Sunday and its made me want to ride everyday again.

Good luck in whatever you do.

Take it easy.

(Y)

Matt