Try-all Rims

Elmo =)

hi,

im thinking of getting new rims soon. ive been looking around for white rims (36 hole) with the sidewalls coloured, preferably try-alls, like tarty adams bike: link if any one knows were or how i could get them please post a reply.

thanks. baz :)

Are you looking for a pair of rims?

Or just the front?

You can get try-all rims with coloured sidewalls, if you are running a disc on the front it will be OK,

if you a coloured rear rim and you are running a magura or vee the colour will rub off like mine did (N)

Hope i helped Liam (Y)

The fluro, (Painted), try-all rims have both front and rear sidewalls coloured, whereas the anodised ones have the front sidewalls coloured but the rear cleaned off.

If you want anodised rims with coloured sidewalls on the rear, get echo 07, there is no real difference in strength I believe.

I would say only use painted sidewalls if you are thinking of running a disk on the wheel.

I'v got a fluro pink on the rear and I used to have a real problem with my magura slipping,

especially when using tar on it for sum reason. Eventually i decided to sand the paint off the

sidewalls and it's made a the brake loads better!!

So my advice is to use an anodised rim if you're running a rim brake and want the coloured sidewalls

Take a look at the revell rims, you can get them in 36h and they're anodised

If you're really set on getting white rims though, prepare for the paint wearing off/haveing to be sanded down

hope this helps :) Alex

Hi i have red wheels and the sidewalls are red too i got mine with my bike from koxx.

I run a disc so i wouldnt have them if your running maggies.

Hope i helped

Chris (Y)

Edited by Boyzey