Wtf, No Ufc Thread?!?!?!?!?!

BONGO

Cant' believe nobody havs madea thread on UFC 71!!! UFC sunday's are the best nights of the month, i live for them haha. It's was a good one tonight!!! I won £50 on Quinton getting a round 1 KO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was the sole rampage supporter while everyone else backed chuckie egg!!!

Loved it!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooo, rampage is a funny twat, i love him lol. Deserved winner. He won by a punchers chance, but he's good. I seen a lot of him in Pride/K1 and he's goooooood!

Just got in from a shithot night and well happy lol. It's cost me minus money haha.

And Keith the lean mean sewing machine dean of the queen sardine heinz baked bean Jardine got knocked the f**k out too!!!

Bongo

didnt jackson and liddell fight in pride once before? didn't see it tonight, forgot :(

highlights for me :)

Yeah they fought in 2003. Chuck has lost 3 fights ever. Rampage, Randy, and Jeremy Horn. He has fought randy and horn sinse his loses and beat them though, and Rampage was the only loss he needed to avenge.

The length of the fight was short but it was f**king brilliant!!! The room was on fire when we watched it and there was f**king murder when he went down!!! I was lovin it!!! Althoguh i do love Chuck, it was nice to see as i called rampage!