Echo team stem 35.00

X2 monty tubes 10.00

Try all tyres 50.00

Front cable 5.00?

Tensile cranks 109.00

aka 380pairs of grips :P

Edited by Simpson

Surely you can do better than that!

Most likely. I didn't go for all of the most expensive stuff, like I could have gone for a chris king but went for a hope pro 2 etc.

All adds up.

EIDT: Just checked, if I went for an XTP instead of an Adamant A1 then that would hike the price up by almost £400

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

yes the raffle is nice, but has anyone had the soft ones yet, do you get blisters or are they nice and comfy

i dont think most people are buying the grips to use them :P hahahaha just get them in the post and throw them at people or small animals or something and wait anxiously for the draw :P ....thats my plan anyway :)

I was thinking, couldnt you just buy the grips and sell them for 80% of the price to people that dont know of the raffle. Technically you still bought the grips, so you get entered, except you get five tickets for the price of one if you sell them all.

so nobody has actually tested the grips out. i really want them for the actual grips rather than dreaming about winning, although winning would be nice :D

im going to get super soft ones if they are any good. anybody know if there any good?

maybe tarty can answer my question, they must have used them. adam are they any good?

sorry if im being anoying but i desperatly need new grips and i want some which are nice to use with no gloves

so nobody has actually tested the grips out. i really want them for the actual grips rather than dreaming about winning, although winning would be nice :D

im going to get super soft ones if they are any good. anybody know if there any good?

maybe tarty can answer my question, they must have used them. adam are they any good?

sorry if im being anoying but i desperatly need new grips and i want some which are nice to use with no gloves

I used the grips for quite a while, both with and without gloves. The soft ones are nice if you don't use gloves!