How Nezz Goes So Big

I have worked out how Nezz can go so big.

It is all down to Redbull cus we all know that it gives you wings and lets face it he has to have wings to go as big as he does.

Let me know what you lot think and if you have tryed it id like to know cus it didnt work for me i drank 6 cans of it but it ust made me shake.

It is all down to Redbull cus we all know that it gives you wings and lets face it he has to have wings to go as big as he does.

Let me know what you lot think and if you have tryed it id like to know cus it didnt work for me i drank 6 cans of it but it ust made me shake.

:blink::lol: HAHA LMFAO

I think you worked it out :o

lol a bit randum

Some say he drinks so much redbull he just flies accross gaps...

and that his muscles are twice the size of his body...

All we know, he's called Neil

haha classic apart from neil doesn't wear a stig helmet,

so thats y kennys always world champ, and are those giant redbull cans he rides on in demos for drinking afterwards, that'd keep most going for weeks, lol

lastly if anyones watched leaps an bounds dvd notice when ot pi is being interviewed he never puts down his can of redbull, thats advertising for u,

come to think of it i think i need some to give me wings,

p.s neils obviously collecting airmiles lol, surely he's got enough for a round the world trip now!!!

Who the hell is Nezz?! Am i missing something? :blink:

ROFL I want neil him self to see this topic.

yep

i took german, geography, history and graphics as my options, they just happen to have basically all of them crammed into a 2week slot

lol insane im taking same thing only just got out book so im f**ked lol o well

Edited by trialspimp

Come on dont take this the wrong way you women i know that its not redbull and i also know nezz so i have total respect for him.

Where's "Nezz" live then ?

How old is "Nezz" ?

What bike does "Nezz" ride ?

Does he ride for selectbikes or tartybikes ?

Danny.

You are all wrong

Neil tunnicliffe has undergone a special training from a hermit called ''deng'' who lives in the highest mountain of asia

Neil had to climb the mountain using no dabs, that was the test which allowed him to the training

He had had to do huge hooks while carrying 2 buckets of water on his shoulders.

The rest is a long story, and i'm not bored enough to tell that now :P