Riders In London?

i dont think anyone else IS coming man, maybe spode and bencox, but not worth going all the way to london for when were riding there sunday anyway, someone prove me wrong? whos actually turning up?

That is a good point, I might just leave it till Sunday then, plus I don't have any exams the day after, it'll just be easier i suppose, but if there is more people tonight then I would still be up for coming.

ok so im going to london today to meet someone for 5 ish... can someone give me there number just incase we get enough time to ride ... as neil tends to put his phone in his bag the nob haha

let us no

Pauly

ok so im going to london today to meet someone for 5 ish... can someone give me there number just incase we get enough time to ride ... as neil tends to put his phone in his bag the nob haha

let us no

Pauly

I'm coming, but I'm not going to be there for 5. Dave has to pick up the demo rig first, so I don't see myself leaving until 5/ 5:30. So I'll be more like 6.

f**kING WANKING f**kING SHIT PISS fanny WANK f**kING ARSE HOLE f**kING LAZY PISTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRR.

Would a rebleed help? I can do it in the bath, but if anyone wants to bring a bleed kit they may, much appreciated.

Or if anyone has tips for it? I've WD40'd the pistons n stuff, still wank.

I'm coming, but I'm not going to be there for 5. Dave has to pick up the demo rig first, so I don't see myself leaving until 5/ 5:30. So I'll be more like 6.

Yea sound im guessing i wont be finished untill about 8 ish anyway ... my mob number is 07790 109240 so give us a call when ur in :)

Paul

:@ the piston in my lever doesn't move for shit, unless i pump it up with a bike pump.

Help?

Hmm, it's stiff.

grrrr.

My brake is currently in pieces in my sink... I think i need some olives as the hose is pinched at the lever and brake.

Edited by Fat Pants

:@ the piston in my lever doesn't move for shit, unless i pump it up with a bike pump.

Help?

Hmm, it's stiff.

grrrr.

My brake is currently in pieces in my sink... I think i need some olives as the hose is pinched at the lever and brake.

Can't help. I think I've got a spare disc. Do you have mounts?