Riders In London?

I can never remember how to get there. couldn't we meet somewhere like London Bridge?

Id prefer to meet people at liverpool, were going from rayleigh not benfleet cos we want to be able to ride with people back to the station as well....

Yeah count me in as im availiable for riding all week. and Nezz if you can spare the time, id like to get some pics of you at some of the south east london riding spots. as ive been trying for ages to get riders down here. gonna hopefully post all pics ive got so far this thurs, fri. detailing info on how to get there.

Even if we have to go to the skatepark.

That's a bit of a harsh tone mate about Skateparks!!!

Never did me any harm (Has made me better in fact!) In fact i think any rider who can bring in another discipline into trials gets a pat on the back from me!!

Anyway, that's another story not be talked about here!!

It's a shame I can't make it - Maybe one evening ride next week?

Darren

Even if we have to go to the skatepark.

That's a bit of a harsh tone mate about Skateparks!!!

Never did me any harm (Has made me better in fact!) In fact i think any rider who can bring in another discipline into trials gets a pat on the back from me!!

Anyway, that's another story not be talked about here!!

It's a shame I can't make it - Maybe one evening ride next week?

Darren

Go back to your banana.

I can always meet you guys later if you want. But I don't see the point in going to Liverpool St to be kicked off straight away.

No i think i got it wrong, it would be nice if there were a few riders going BACK to liverpool street, of course we can get down to shell saftey at 5 dont know what i was thinking sorry mate :)

You doing the LandRover demo in Canary Wharf with Chris?
If Neil. T is doing that in Canary Wharf, i know 4 hot riding spots there. 2 spots are 5mins riding, but the other is at least 10-15mins trials riding pace but worth it because its least 50-60 metres long and wide and very tech. Ps, who is riding later tonight and where? too hot and sticky to ride now. not coming out till at least 6-7pm when the weather is more favourable. logging out now of my local netcafe now, so if anyone has any info on Neil.T whereabouts then someone text/buzz me anytime. 07905519145

Ok london trialsters, heres the deal with Neil Tunnicliffe (whom i just ran into canary wharf a few hours ago). Nezz is demoing for Land Rover at the Canary Wharf Motor show all week. Nezzs demo rig looks tiny due to lack of space, but ill gets some pics of him riding it tomorrow. hes staying at some hotel in the wharf area. had a brief chat with him and showed him photos of various london and southeast london sites which hes was amazed by. so ill give nezz a guided tour with another rider named Martin from south africa. ive got nezzs mobile number so any riders wanna know where we will be on a day to day basis then text my number and get back to you asap. gonna log out now from my local net cafe. 07905519145

Edited by Rusevelt

Randomly saw Neil today waiting outide the Evans store i work in.

The rig looks pretty shite to be honest, god knows what they do on those small blocks.

My lunch is usually too late to see the demo with Chris which is a bit of a gay-er.

I wouldn't mind seeing some pics please Ruse? You say you go to Elephant and Castle? It's wayyy dodgy round there though, do you not fear for your bike?

I'm fairly sure i'll go tomorrow, depends if my bike stops being a fanny though (lazy pistons, pads rubbing, pads sticking, tyre rubbing on frame, lack of snail cams/ tugs)

Oh, and Martin is an absolute BEAST. He can probably put about 3 petrol tankers worth of force down on his chain. POWERHOUSE.

Edited by Fat Pants

You just call out my name, and you know where ever I am, I'll come running.... To see you again.

Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall.... All you gotta do is call, and I'll BE THEREEEEE, because you got a frienddddddddddddd! :)

Finish work at 2 so should be on time but I doubt it haha

Where are you people likely to be around the the 7.30 - 8'oclock time..because ill be in knitesbridge at work..and maybe i could cruise by with the camera..

Let me know...

Give me a ring and I might tell you where we are.