Riders In London?

i would get ruse to take us to those places in his photo booklet! but its difficult to organise and keep people happy!

leg is badddddddd but yea.........

i had a very interesting ride i would say.. going from depression to extreme happiness!

i would get ruse to take us to those places in his photo booklet! but its difficult to organise and keep people happy!

leg is badddddddd but yea.........

i had a very interesting ride i would say.. going from depression to extreme happiness!

No need to worry about that as im gonna upload most of them asap. i caught up with neil tunnicliffe earlier today during his demo for Land Rover (near canary wharf tube 12-1:30pm demos). and hopefully later this evening, im gonna hook with nezz at canary wharf around 6-7pm and take him to a few of these riding spots. Nezz hopes to attend a london ride because he saw my photos and manged to visit one of the sites. i think Martin (london trialster from south africa) must of taken him there. ill try and update everyone where were at this weekend...depending on how much freedom nezz gets in the evening from his Land Rover commitments. 07905519145 if any trialsters wanna tag along later....but again depends if nezz can get away to ride.

No need to worry about that as im gonna upload most of them asap. i caught up with neil tunnicliffe earlier today during his demo for Land Rover (near canary wharf tube 12-1:30pm demos). and hopefully later this evening, im gonna hook with nezz at canary wharf around 6-7pm and take him to a few of these riding spots. Nezz hopes to attend a london ride because he saw my photos and manged to visit one of the sites. i think Martin (london trialster from south africa) must of taken him there. ill try and update everyone where were at this weekend...depending on how much freedom nezz gets in the evening from his Land Rover commitments. 07905519145 if any trialsters wanna tag along later....but again depends if nezz can get away to ride.

Out to dinner with the Landrover lot tommorow evening for dinner i believe. Other than that they seem to have bugger all to do in the evenings other than sleep/get drunk in the hotel.

Yeah i pretty much gathered that after i stopped by greenwich Cutty Sark, awaiting for nazz to call until 8pm. Would have been nice if nezz could turn up for tomorrows london ride but, with his land rover commitments it looks highly unlikely. then again, i think its wise for nezz not to risk further injury with his cracked rig (i think its his zoo fork) on attempting a big drop near canary wharf (off a bridge i think according to nezz. should have it in my photo bucket somewhere). Oh well, still plenty of british summer left for nezz to make a london trip once i get my photo stuff sorted. the netcafe where im logging in now, an i.t guy comes round later in evening to help and pass on some i.t knowledge. im gonna get him to sort this photo stuff out for me. hopefully!

Edited by Rusevelt