Hydroxx!

Toby

got this in the mail today, its so nice to ride just feels so solid, i know its only standard but im so happy with it :) thanks fred and ben !

med_gallery_3283_107_83037.jpg

sorry about the quality was taken on my phone

Edited by toby

there nice bikes just one thing i would change if i had it. the back brake to rim. thats jusy opinon though.

Well if he had wanted a rim brake on the back he would have bought the rim brake model wouldn't he?!?

On the bike, very nice, but not as nice as my mates marc hosel rep thats coming tommorrow, although I think the hydroxx looks like a better frame, (structure wise).

i rode it today and i can clarify that i have a huge white stain in my pants!

it was the sweetest mod i have ridden, i have ridden plenty of bikes and own a 221 ti and iwould chuck it in for a hydroxx!

well done mr Koxx for making such as machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate you toby

med_gallery_3283_107_75947.jpg

no adjustability for caliper position and horizontal dropouts - good one koxx.

rest of it looks nice but for me - the thing that spoils it for me, as with all koxx bikes is that it is hideously overpriced. yeah maybe you dont care - fair enough - it just bothers me.

nice cheers for that. least this frame looks better designed for a rear disck than the monsterboy. is it set up so the disk cant get hit of wals?

you wont hit it on walls while sidehoping not that ive ever seen with some my mates bikes, also with the no adjustability for the drop outs atm doesnt bother me at all that rotor is sitting perfect in the caliper works the nuts too, chain has slacked off abit but retieghtened and the disc still sits flush, at the end of the day it works thats all i care about

omfg, i ride a long stock with a low bb, and this is thee nicest bike ever, everything feels so solid and well made, you can really twll alot of work went into it. i feel i adapted damn well to it too, which is strange as mods usually dont really do it for me, but this was lush.

very impressed... played tobes...