Bike Show Saturday!

F-Stop Junkie

http://www.crazy88.plus.com/images/bikesho...cwhip-small.jpg

Did he land that?

not to sound harsh but all the bikeshow pics are erm

not very good... :(

i no its an awful place to take pictures

shame:(

No, he didn't land that attempt, but apparently he did later on. He was also landing static tailwhip to drop (as opposed to launch, then tailwhip in the air) too. Danny Mac is a loon. Always smiling too.

Can you elaborate on what you don't like about the photos? Is it the angles and composition, or the darkness and colours? The NEC is a horrible, horrible place to take photos, and cameras only go so fast!

its the light, i hate dark poorly lit places with a passion when it comes to taking photos, so its not a dif at u:P

you got lucky dave cos chris was going to come beat you down if it was a dig at him :P.

danny mac is the happiest guy on a bike, seriously never seen anyone have such a big grin on his face ALL THE TIME.

IN FACT I LOVE HIM

Right, I'm sure I can't be the only one that's noticed that there are no crowds whatsoever in all these pics? :unsure:

danny mac is the happiest guy on a bike, seriously never seen anyone have such a big grin on his face ALL THE TIME.

I would be happy if my bike was an extension of my own body and I can do anything on it I want! It's like Ronaldinho - he always looks well cheerful when he's playing football.