Tra Website Back Up, With Surprise And Downfall.

TRA

First off : This site will change to trarider.com in beginning of december, the domain is mine but its locked for 60 days or whatever so i cant transfer it. :(

the website is now : http://trarider.webs.com/

Ok, first start was a little shabby since it exceeded bandwidth limit after 1 day. But Caelifera have supported me for better hosting now and hopefully this will not have ever such issues.

I have updated a fair bit more then the previous one, but i did not get to update and refine it as i wanted to , because ive had a stupid accident.

But there are some reading , and hopefully something someone will like. A big surprise is added.... no , it aint a cake.

I have also added 2 unreleased videos which is the 2 first actual videos i ever did, which i didnt put on web.

Check it out , and give me feedback. But as i said its not refined as it should be and doesnt have the material is it should have, but im pissed off and tired. So here you go :)

please sign up as members and stuff, or just play the cool games as previous :P

Wud be cool if people could post info about it on other foreign forums ..... :)

Edited by TRA

:o Oh man that busted finger look horrible, how many months is that gonna take to heal properly? The older vids were cool to watch, and that 172kg squat to bottom was scary to watch as ive seen a few freak powerlifting accidents where the action of the knees is a tale tale sign that something is gonna give big time. Edited by Rusevelt

That's a very severe break there as most peopel tend to break it on the top of the finger not the bottom. I did something practically identical to my little finger (mallet finger deformity) and it's taken roughly 3 times the estimated 6-8 weeks before i can bend it without pain and i still have limited control/strength with it now. Hope yours recovers faster than that.

Have they stuck you in a finger splint for that one too?

finger_mallet_treatment01.jpg

I didn break any tendons , i only broke of the bone holding the tendon. So it should only be the healing of the bone .

They had never seen such an break ever, didnt think it could happen really , i just ripped a part of my bone straight apart, lol .

First operation were unsucsessful(?) , new operation monday , f**kers better get it right then

I didn break any tendons , i only broke of the bone holding the tendon. So it should only be the healing of the bone .

They had never seen such an break ever, didnt think it could happen really , i just ripped a part of my bone straight apart, lol .

First operation were unsucsessful(?) , new operation monday , f**kers better get it right then

Yeah, apparently it's common for a chunk of bone to be pulled off where the tendon is attached to it. Quite a common injury in baseball from missed catches as the ball hits the finger it puts too much force on it and the tendon or surrounding bone will break.