Does Anyone Else Get Asked Stupid Questions By Poepl While Riding ?

jacksnell95

i think everytime i ride at least 1 person will start asking stupid questions about trials or as today "a bmx without a seat" -.- or "can you do a stunt",

or get called a vandal by a elderly woman.

does anyone else get this is it it just the weird people in Suffolk ?

I'm sick oh hearing "haha you've got no seat" yeah jog on moron you're the first person ever to say that. I think when you are 30 and an old bid starts calling you a vandal youre allowed to state that you are adult that is doing no harm and keeping fit... And I pay my council tax so I'll hop on as many Walls as I like!

Edit : britains got talent just proved my point!

Edited by kaybs41282

i get it so much in norwich.

most popular one is.. "oh my god you have no seat!"

i got some american say.. "is that a race bike?"

"do a trick" is a favorite from the kids.

best one i've had is a guy looking at my rims... my ground rims... and saying.. "oh my, you've scratched the wheels up pretty bad!"

HAHAH!

• Like 2

i think everytime i ride at least 1 person will start asking stupid questions about trials or as today "a bmx without a seat" -.- or "can you do a stunt",

or get called a vandal by a elderly woman.

does anyone else get this is it it just the weird people in Suffolk ?

Suffolks full of c**ts mate. Come ride ipswich with me and ryan we get allsorts of shit, sworn at, ive been pushed off walls several times, we got chased once, just people generally being asses. Although it seems to be the more pikey looking ones usually :S

Everyday, you get used to it.

Don't be a dick to people who are asking legitamite questions.

Completely agree dude. The only time u answer stupidly is when people do it to try and take the piss.

The best thing ive ever got asked is "where has your chair gone" by some idiot, nearly cried with laughter :L

Favourite one Ive had is "Haha, look at him, cant afford a bloody seat the poor b*****d!" *As the guy rides past on a 20" Apollo kids bike with bmx bars and no seat himself*

(Actually seen this guy again a few days ago while I was in the car. Lives in a council estate on the Dole)

Think some people would be quite shocked to find out how much our bikes cost.

i made the mistake of telling a female friend of mine that my bike cost 1000, now everytime im with her and she see's someone she knows it results in a "his bike cost £1000 you know!" haha which then results in a "do a trick then"

its all gravy though.

when people say.. you have no seat i just say it gets in the way, then carry on.

hahaha that bloke in kensys was a proper weirdo.thought he was going to bend me over and abuse me at one point.rode sooooooo bad today it was embarressing but hey first time in a month

ha i felt like death today lol but yeh that chav i think he was a peado or sumin with all them kids and i swear he was selling some herbal remedies :L

I get alot from people 'How did you make it?' and 'I have never seen one of these before' and Alot recently I have had 'Is that a trials bike?, where did you get it' I reply 'Its custom' :giggle: it shuts them up ^_^

Fun how in Spain the people only know Monty...i'm tired of to listen.."is that a Monty?" or "woow! a monty!!"..<_<

they aked me it a lot and always with other bikes...megamo, zoo!, ko, rockman...never when i was with montys >_<

too many cesar-ot pi/monty exhibitions i think haha

Fun how in Spain the people only know Monty...i'm tired of to listen.."is that a Monty?" or "woow! a monty!!"..<_<

they aked me it a lot and always with other bikes...megamo, zoo!, ko, rockman...never when i was with montys >_<

too many cesar-ot pi/monty exhibitions i think haha

Ha Ha when i lived in scotland i took my monty to my local bike shop the guy had never heard of Monty and though it was a cheap nasty bike from a super market!