What Colour To Spay My Frame?

Wingerz

Thinking of spraying my frame because I think it looks pretty boring at the moment, any suggestions? Also what type of spay paint would I need or is any fine?

Spec If anyones interested

Frame: Zoo Python 07

Forks: Onza

Headset: ZHI

Bars: Monty Risers

Stem: Trialtech

Front rim brake: 04 HS33 with Onza Citrus pads

Rear vee brake: Heatsink adaptors, Avid SD7 lever, Shimano arms and XTR carbon booster with unknown cable

Bb: Trialtech Race ISIS

Pedals: Wellgo platform

Cranks: Trialtech Sport forged

Bashring: Echo Urban

Freewheel: Tensile 60 click

Wheels: Onza

post-27302-0-77694600-1307479053_thumb.j

Edited by Wingerz

I was in this predicament not long ago, ended up with a half-arsed nitromors job that left bits of white primer and silver, and then I've just doodled over the frame with black permanent marker.

Do something different there's so many boring bikes out there, put hand prints or I dunno splatters on it. Could look cool.

I was in this predicament not long ago, ended up with a half-arsed nitromors job that left bits of white primer and silver, and then I've just doodled over the frame with black permanent marker.

Do something different there's so many boring bikes out there, put hand prints or I dunno splatters on it. Could look cool.

Thinking of doing something like this: post-27302-0-66287100-1307644390_thumb.j could be quite tricky to do though