Rawing A Frame ?

JaMmY

Nitromors Is so much better, It's Faster and looks much better After Just paint it on and watch the paint come off :P do all over then just hose it down then give it a bit of a polish and then clear lacquer it :)

yep jamie speaks truth, dont bother sandblasting it comes out all course and shit, dont even need to bother lacquering it of its ali

Isnt the new nitromorse crap?

Remember seeing a topic on here saying that they had changed the product and that its no where near as good.

Yep. And true too. I think it depends what colour lid it has, green or red. Can't remember which is worse though haha.

All due to health and safety or some shit.

Tried going my wheels with it and I was there for about a decade, literally aged a few years waiting for it to remove all the paint. Ended up getting them sand blasted x

Edited by dann2707

i notromorsed my frame, and that shit is scary! jut melts the paint! literally bubbles and you can hear the paint scream as it dies.....bit OTT but seriously, when you brush it on you get a few tiny tiny specks of it flick on you.....IT BUUUURNS! so cover up!

• Like 1

Isnt the new nitromorse crap?

Remember seeing a topic on here saying that they had changed the product and that its no where near as good.

Is that true, as when i first removed the paint of my Inspired a couple of years ago the paint fell off, but last summer doing it again it was crap and needed loads of coats of Nitromores. I wondered if it was the difference between powder coated paint and spray paint....

True though, it does burn a lot especially if you get it on your face. No matter how stupid you look, or how over the top you feel if you do use Nitromores, wear goggles!

Last time i did it i managed to flick some on some clothes that were drying outside. Imagine my surprise when i put on that top a little later.....atleast it wasn't my pants!

Sandlbast if you can, but keep away from the inside of the headtube, brakes mount threads and bb threads. Nitromorse if you don't have access to a sand blaster, nitromorse is messy. I've sandblasted forks with a fairly fine grade sand before and the forks came out a bit matt, then several coats of spray paint went on really nice and came out like a pro had done it.