stolen bikes

WIGAN ??

check the for sale forum here, maybe someone will register here and try to sell, pinkbikes, and gumtree ebay. You should check daily them because trials bike are not that common in UK, and you have a pretty rare frame. He cannot really sell it at the market, the everyday people would not want to buy a bike/frame without seat.

I had the "same" but with a scooter. probably they were taken apart so i could not really find it :/

i'll have a ring around see if anybody knows of some cock sniffing thief has come across a bike he doesn't know what to do with. will keep an eye out too (Y)

you reported it to the police and all that? more eyes looking for it will help, for your z3r at least.

i'll have a ring around see if anybody knows of some cock sniffing thief has come across a bike he doesn't know what to do with. will keep an eye out too (Y)

you reported it to the police and all that? more eyes looking for it will help, for your z3r at least.

yeah ive reported it, if its in wigan it will get found cos theres only a handful of riders here and i know them all and yeah both frames are rare so its only a matter of time but ive got a feeling its the gypos :/

i was tempted to tx him and try and get an address, the other listing with the phone number has a slightly different location on the map (by a few streets and has a different name on it too). think there was a couple more bikes nicked at the same time as well as his fixie, only spoke briefly on the phone and sent him a link over fb I'm sure Adam can enlighten us with what else went missing though.

SO, you think it's one of Wigan's old photo's??? And a fake listing to match such. Possible but hopefully unlikely.

Larl d**ksplash says he's selling to buy himself a ped. This seems plausible, 'Cos NO credible trial rider should sell up for a maccy's missile.

No I meant this.

i was tempted to tx him and try and get an address, the other listing with the phone number has a slightly different location on the map (by a few streets and has a different name on it too). think there was a couple more bikes nicked at the same time as well as his fixie, only spoke briefly on the phone and sent him a link over fb I'm sure Adam can enlighten us with what else went missing though.

not good not good at all, after a long winded battle with the police about them being useless and not doing anything i rang the guy arranged to meet him today got an address and then he said this morning his brother had sold it to a mate, obviously bullshit but he's somehow cottened on its me or why would he sell it for 250 when i was offering the full 350, well the police are going round to the address he gave me today but weather they'll find anything i doubt its even in there he's probably moved it now cos he knows ive got that address