stolen bikes

WIGAN ??

sounds like usual faff then...

That is when it proper sucks, you know it's the guy but can't do owt. : headagainstbrickwall :

Also I've just been researching some cranks for the MTB on singletrackworld and up pops your bike in the gumtree ad. Could not believe it.

Check it (right hand side)

Edited by CC12345678910

sounds like usual faff then...

That is when it proper sucks, you know it's the guy but can't do owt. : headagainstbrickwall :

Also I've just been researching some cranks for the MTB on singletrackworld and up pops your bike in the gumtree ad. Could not believe it.

Check it (right hand side)

Thats just your history in advertisment. Surely the police could do something though due to him having it, or find out who is brother "sold" it to.

the police are generally pretty useless when it comes to things like this, unfortunately (in my own experience). the best they could hope for realistically is possession of stolen property/handling stolen goods with the intent to sell (or something along those lines....i'm no law graduate) and thats only if they catch him on it or if he's the registered owner of the property the bike is found in (iirc). also the police will only be interested in securing a conviction rather than getting someones property returned to them, if they can't guarantee it they won't bother and will wait until they catch him doing something related/more serious to get a better sentence with (again from previous experience) ...........all in the name of statistics.

the police have no care for the public/victims of crimes anymore and its grim, resulting in people taking the law into their own hands.............lets go bash his hands and feet with a hammer!

• Like 3

you'll all be glad to know my bike is now in my possession, i was just on my way round to his house to go and kill him when i got a phonecall from the police saying they'd recovered the bike from his address, was his lucky day i suppose cos he swerved a beating from me

• Like 5

So glad you got it back, love these kind of stories!

I don't know what i'd do if my bike was stolen :/

I'd do a whole 'hannibal rises' kinda thing; start at the bottom and work my way up untill i find the b*****d, killing and eating anyone that got in my way, knew anything or had any involvement...

• Like 1

That's the spirit Chandler.

Glad to hear you got one bike back though! Surely they must have the fixie too..?

well the lad that had it diddnt actually steal it, police said they've had cases like this in the past and the stolen stuff gets passed from pillar to post for obvious reasons, he will know a friend of a friend of a friend whos actually committed the robbery but getting information out of everyone is gonna be impossible, with any luck it might turn up on gumtree but i doubt it!

Doesn't matter if he nicked it or not, it's still yours therefore he's fencing stolen goods and must be punished accordingly. Nowt wrong with a bit of vigilante justice, because the police won't do f**k all about it. I bet if you asked them, they'd tell you where he lived. They did that to my old man and he took the guy that nicked his bike for a little swim with some gaffer tape and a mail sack.. He didn't kill him or owt like that, but the guy never stole anything again :)

Edited by bing
  • Like 1

:bow:

Haha what?! Is this Reservoir Dogs or some shit?

They did that to my old man and he took the guy that nicked his bike for a little swim with some gaffer tape and a mail sack.. He didn't kill him or owt like that, but the guy never stole anything again :)

• Like 8

Sometimes its gotta be done. You try staying calm when someone has nicked your pride and joy that you have worked hard for. Tell me you wouldn't be baying for blood when some little scrotum in a shell suit and a hoody gets his greasy little mits on your ride. I'd hospitalise the little twat

Edited by bing
  • Like 2

everyones all talk on here though that address he gave could have been bollocks for all i knew, if id have gone round there all guns blazing and my bike wasnt there thats it ive f**ked it cos hell just get rid when he finds out ive been to his house and id have never seen it again i was only on my way over there to smash the little b*****d as a very last resort i just got lucky that the police went round to the right place at the right time

Edited by WIGAN ??
  • Like 2

yeah me neither im not soft put it that way, but, when its your own bike and you really wanna get it back the last thing you wanna do is get giddy you have to be a little bit smarter about it unless you're 110% sure whose got it and exactly where it is, all i had was a phone number and a possible address which could have been bollocks for all i knew if id have gone in there swinging fists and it wasnt there id have been kicking myself forever cos these kinds of people know so many little scrots he'd have just got rid of it to cover his own arse like ive already said i was only going round there as a very last resort because there where no other options

Doesn't matter if he nicked it or not, it's still yours therefore he's fencing stolen goods and must be punished accordingly. Nowt wrong with a bit of vigilante justice, because the police won't do f**k all about it. I bet if you asked them, they'd tell you where he lived. They did that to my old man and he took the guy that nicked his bike for a little swim with some gaffer tape and a mail sack.. He didn't kill him or owt like that, but the guy never stole anything again :)

Sometimes its gotta be done. You try staying calm when someone has nicked your pride and joy that you have worked hard for. Tell me you wouldn't be baying for blood when some little scrotum in a shell suit and a hoody gets his greasy little mits on your ride. I'd hospitalise the little twat

I am definitely not all talk buddy when it comes to things like that :)

ejvek0.jpg

• Like 3